Why does j35xs have to face aim54 even after br decompression

gaijin decompresses the battle rating for aircraft after 10.0 allowing them to better balance more aircraft, but yet the j35xs still has to face aim54 without even having a radar warning receiver which in conjunction with the multipath changes not allowing for flying low easily anymore, this has shifted the game to a more notch heavy playstyle which the j35xs can’t effectively do due to lacking a radar warning receiver and even then, it can’t carry enough chaff due to it only having 12 countermeasures of any type, as for in matches in an up tier I see lots of j35xs around me dying to aim54 in fact a lot of the f14s kills seem to be on j35xs who are completely unable to see the aim54 coming, so it appears to not just be me having the issue.

as for ways to fix this currently the j35xs sits exactly 1.0br below the f14a which means changing its br just slightly by 0.3 to 11.0 would fix the issue, there is another option though which could include changing the brs of the f14s while giving the f14a aim9l and the f14b aim9m to give it a better chance, but this seems a bit unpopular.

you can call this a skill issue but aircraft without rwrs should not be facing fox three missiles of any type.

6 Likes

Started regreting that purchase fr fr.

2 Likes

I don’t get it either…it feels a lot like the F-4F early to me, but it sits a whole BR higher…

1 Like

I just wanna grind sweden easily man ;-; but fr it needs its radar missiles it had irl that would be cool.

Because BR is based on your INCOME per hour.
J-35XS: can destroy bases and die faster than other planes.
Gaijin: BR increase.
Me: refund pls.

You may thank narrow-eyes bot players for that.
Enjoy your purchase.

1 Like

Even if it is based on income per hour im sure that is going down aswell because you cant bomb/rocket a base if you have eaten a aim54 before reaching it.

It will, but in 3 months 😂😅
Enjoy your purchase.
Mine is gathering dust in the hangar

Fun fact: if you don’t play it and suffer, then its BR won’t change, because there will be no statistics🤓

1 Like

What Statistic did you really belive it???

The problem is people were abusing the rockets and farming bases. I enjoyed this thing for the most part at 10.7 Even with its dark hole of 11.3 battles all the time. But now that people are going to fly this thing and literally be fodder itlll drop in BR in about 3-4 months. Jsut let it collect dust and farm Sweden to old fashion way.

good

Only game in existance that punish people who are supporting it with money. HAHAHAHAHHA what a joke

this plane literally has the same br as ja37c, but xs doesnt have RWR and radar missiles

1 Like