Why do CAS players so vocally oppose any suggestions

No, I want it removed. Preferably completely.

The only compromise I’ll accept otherwise is a function that prevents people who aren’t running potatoes from using it, thus leaving it solely for " the poors ", so to speak.

Cute flag.

I’m clarifying for the sake of brevity.

Stop spamming TO all over the forum then, hang on when it suits

1 Like

TO suits topics regarding air in GRB mode.

If You have problem with me doing that, flag my comments and don’t try to use it as justification to destroy other topics. Especially when it is being used as distraction by the same people doing it many times over.

2 Likes

Like you do, all ways trying to promote TO in any alternative or suggestion to creat balance. You have contributed to other topics other than the OP, so get off your high horse. 256 posts and counting in this topic alone, i dont know what spsm is

1 Like

Because TO is the best solution to the discussed things. If there was something else, I would be promoting it.

Graphic settings doesn’t have anything to do with CAS or GRB alone as they apply to all modes.

3 Likes

Like i said when it suits, hypocrite

1 Like

You can think about me all You want teamkiller, but You can also move to the topic regarding graphic settings

Practice what you preach spammer. Attacking me wont get you a TO mode

For lunch
download (1)
Desert
rainbow_cake_20402_16x9
Dont eat to much your get fat.

1 Like

And attacking me won’t change the fact that You are spamming a topic and could already move on to the one talking about graphic settings, teamkiller.

If You want to attack me more, You can do that on PMs.

I only corrected your ignorance

In order to do that, You would need to have some first.

I will stop replying in order to not spam the topic, I hope that if You have anything more to say to me teamkiller, You can move to PMs.

Or what?
Dont ask a question then state i am spamming when i am just answering you

So do one Flying_Spam_Lover

Because the game still isn’t in its final form, evetually I think it will become something akin to a simulator.

Sim has gone down hill apparently

That would be like saying those using ultra-high-end computers are cheating because they probably have better FPS than those with not-as-good computers.
Your choice to run max details - or not.

So just because I can run higher settings I have to deal with not just the potato users but also non-potato users who choose to run ULQ? So I’m supposed to just deal with all the sanctioned cheaters?

Here’s a better idea; remove it entirely. That way nobody gets access to sanctioned cheats.

Or, as a compromise, there’s a function added into the game that only permits the legitimate potato-users to have access to ULQ.

2 Likes

How has such a vicious thread been allowed to go on for so long? It seems like it’s gone off topic and the OP even straight up went for anger mode to the first person to reply to the thread.

2 Likes

Passion for a video game. Probably why half the population dont have girl friends

Fella, you don’t even have any evidence to support such a hyperbolic statement, nor does it have any relevancy whatsoever. Best keep that one to yourself.