Why do CAS players so vocally oppose any suggestions

What’s your point?

Is that for real?

(I need to change my settings…)

1 Like

Ye, its meant to help those that use low end PC and want to play this game. I have a High end PC and play on max with everything up so I will sometimes miss tanks which end up killing me.

2 Likes

Unfortunately yes and I absolutely want it removed as it is sanctioned cheating…

1 Like

That’s his point. Maybe read first before you comment.

1 Like

Yes please force people with bad pcs to play the game on less fps.

Personally I would.

Unfortunately Gaijin continues to choose to indulge the potato users, and we’re all worse off for it. Not like Gaijin is gonna change it anytime soon, though. Unfortunately.

1 Like

Hence why looking at someone’s stats dont tell the whole truth

Because of graphic settings that everyone can choose?

1 Like

Console cant choose many things

We really aren’t worse off for it, and if we are, I would argue it is more a choice than a requirement. ULQ, and Low Quality, is not limited only to potato PCs- anybody can use it. And actually, you can STILL get rid of grass on higher end graphics if you so chose IIRC. However, you have a choice- either go for looks (higher end graphics) or performance (lower end graphics). The same choice is made with putting decals on vehicles, as Ahistorical decals exist and are brightly colored AND a disadvantage, generally speaking. You either can have a vehicle that looks cool with the purple and lime green flames, or you can have one that gives you better advantage with appropriately colored camoflages and decals/decorators.

That is just how I see it though. As someone who used to own a potato and could not afford to upgrade, it was nice they had the option to function on my laptop, unlike a lot of other games. So.

1 Like
Summary

This text will be hidden

Wow

They can turn off crossplay ;)

Exactly. Just because it exists does not mean you need to use it. It is entirely your choice to screw yourself over like that, if you so chose.

1 Like

No option in WT, if i turn of crossplay on xbox WT tells me to turn it on

1 Like

Which contributes to the problem as all PC users can enable it, regardless what they are running. If the game had an auto-detect function that prevented non-potato users from running ULQ there’d be no point to arguing for it’s removal.

But we are not at that point, thus I will argue for it.

Did they change it?

Well, removing just ULQ won’t solve anything. We would need the whole graphic overhaul.

But this is not a topic about it. You can make a new thread talking about graphic settings and what should be done about it.

No has asked for its removal, we have asked for it to be added to our client

Please, don’t spam the topic that is not about it. We can continue this conversation in proper topic.

Why? You just said you didn’t want them to keep it to pander to the Potato People. Now you are saying have it only available for potato users?

When it is a universal option, it is a universal possibility for an advantage. Meaning that inherently, it is not an advantage, because everyone has equal access to it. I’d honestly rather the way it is now, since it doesn’t change anything and doesn’t leave anybody behind.

Of course, I probably should take this to another thread. There are a million of them discussing ULQ.

1 Like