Why do CAS players so vocally oppose any suggestions

playing at ULQ settings does feel like cheating honestly. Which is why i saved up money for a high end PC for better graphics. I will say, my performance change when switching, was unable to see some tanks and was getting killed more often on high to max settings. On ULQ settings, I always shot first since I can see them better at any distance and behind bushes and tree lines.

2 Likes

back in the day on my 2013 dell aio 9020 i was getting 22 frames tops even at ULQ lol

Due to how wide this topic (Tank Only RB mode) has become it can get too generalised.

For some it is just an ask for an option for a different dynamic often unavailable currently to exist, aka a Tank on Tank battle. It is not solely just a response to bad times for some players.

The issue is convincing the Devs but they appear set on their view and do not respond to these threads at all, often showing the worst side of the many “debates”.

Also there are non-ULQ settings which I presume improve in game experience as full ULQ is possibly not the most “competitive”.

Oh to be a competitive person in a casual, free for all, random sides game! Which is probably where all the stat checking comes from?

4 Likes

I played on a DELL laptop lol Was an i5 with Intel HD Graphics 5500 or something. Forgot the specs but its somewhere along those lines. It was bad, couldn’t even run league of legends on it. Had to play lowest setting and game me at most 30 FPS. It was bad lol

1 Like

This is my current setup:

download.jpeg

1 Like

p a i n

heroes and generals was the worst for me 14-17 frames at the most butchered graphic settings

Post can’t be empty.

I miss that game.

1 Like

it too had a unique feature of having AT handheld guns/tanks that would pen or not pen the tanks

i just ran around huntin tanks i miss it bad

Thats a real non answer bro lol.
My opinions are defined by experience not some fixed political viewpoint that is set in stone that can never move. Life has been a series of shocks and lessons and the fact GRB is so good without CAS interruption is one of them.

However, I did just wipe out 3 Goons with a PE8 and I laughed hysterically. Muhhahaha !

I miss sniping. Headshotting tankers 😂

1 Like

headshot /steals tank/ thank youuuu

Yep, once it did it to a fw190 as well. That was really really funny

1 Like

i never could get a plane ive hit some with the free panzerfausts laying around and bazooka but thats about it

1 Like

In keeping with your sunny disposition attitude: Well you sure as heck don’t do well in tanks and need CAS to get kills (by certain logic I do not share)

I must say I’ve never expected a 0.5 k/d in the Jumbo or an anti-cold war player to spend so much time in a 4.3 cold war vehicle. But hey, I’m not the one stat shaming as I do not hold such beliefs due to how limited the statistics we have are.

It is rather telling how the actual question on BRs has been avoided and all the replies up to the one you and another targetted.

Well done!

Well, here’s hoping HnG2 is good, if/when It comes

1 Like

Chances are before War Thunder makes a new mode.

Yeah, HnG3 will be on its way before we get Air RB EC

1 Like