Why do CAS players so vocally oppose any suggestions

Bigger maps is the same as nerfing the distance from airspawn to the target.We get cas spammed on maps of all sizes. Never heard such rubbish in my life

2 Likes

It literally doesn’t detriment SPAA at toptier. Being able to place SPAA in spots that aren’t just concentrated in spawn immediately resolves the problems with CAS, as they no longer have free reign just to kill the AAs and then focus down the team over a very short distance.

Bigger maps, done well, do not have any of the problems you suggest and actively resolve the problems with CAS. Example being large Tunisia. But these people don’t want to consider it.

That is just a guess though, so not worth hanging all on that.

I say it is because of heat-maps and where players go, and observably most seemed to stick on on big group, ignore sides, bowl to one cap over and over. In an extreme way.

Anyway, you butthurt me so stop replying to me (a sort of joke about someone saying something here, don’t worry).

Now you can agree with yourself lol

What about all other tiers?

This is why when breaking down SOLUTIONS differing areas of the game might have different requirements, in my mind.

I never played 8.0+ so my thoughts are generally lower.

If you fail to shoot down planes at other tiers, where engagement ranges occur at shorter distances and thus allow you to place SPAA in different positions similar to large maps at toptier, then that is a personal failing.

Some statement from somebody who thinks big maps will stop fast CAS from reaching a target out in the open

1 Like

SPAA at those lower BRs are pretty effective, with practice.

Folk just don’t want to learn to aim. CAS only really becomes a problem at toptier.

Not to mention: Fighters.

I’m the one destroying SPAA.

1 Like

Yeah that is why everybody at every tier complains about it

1 Like

Y’know, if you engaged with things honestly, I’d bother to explain it to you. But you don’t. Please go check long Tunisia and consider the error of your ways.

Same as having no comeback?

*Why a minority of players who are a fraction of a fraction of the community bitch and moan.

Oh, the polls show something different, but can’t wait to hear ‘but not all players in game has answeared!!!’

2 Likes

Love, I don’t need one if you out yourself as about as open to discourse as a bag of ferrets.

By all means, poll the entire community to prove me wrong.

Is that you defending your bigger maps statement? Maybe you need more profanity.

As I have said:

Then go prove me wrong. In my experience, it is a minority of those who complain and when I discuss it in game (when I bother) people say it is annoying to get taken out but not a problem. The same way getting taken out by a tank is annoying.

So prove me wrong, poll the population.