Why do CAS players so vocally oppose any suggestions

They unfuck maps, folk who bitch about CAS will have nothing to sook about. If they continue to sook, they should go play WoT, or Arcade, or Sim. The short range maps are the main problem, as it allows CAS to loiter and means that air defence cannot be put in more effective spots due to just being killed off if they leave spawn. So CAS can just drop guided munitions (assuming the blight that is temp invuln doesn’t fuck them).

3 Likes

So does players who plays objectively better tanks, looking at you Leo2A7V,Strv122,T80BVM and T90M.

Thats on Gaijin not Cas users not to mention only certain percentage of playerbase keep demanding TO mode while in general those complains doesnt even represent half of the playerbase.

And they are right, Gaijin specifically states that current Ground Rb is combined battles where air and ground units takes place.

Played countless games recently and saw maybe one or two complains about Cas in my games. People usually spawn in Spaa’s after getting killed by helicopter or plane and most of the time they can deal with them rather easily, if not then you can always spawn in plane.

1 Like

Here is the private message Coffebean100 sent to me ,lets make it public:

You have serious personal issues with me, well done :D

Thanks for being disingenuous and confusing my opinion o7

Glad you are gone now, bye.

And bit of a hint, just because you are objectively crap at ground vehicles AND air vehicles it is not the game or other players or a planes fault. I am crap but your results are hilariously bad. And if you want WWII to not face Cold-War+ then having a cold war+ a 4.3 as your most played and being bad in it is not a good sign.

Never Again o7 Will not read your reply so save yourself some time. You sir ARE a toxic little army failure.

I think we have some issues here and somebody needs help. I 'll leave it at that but it does show how so many are on here to argue and not try and fix a situation in the game.

2 Likes

Something something proof or fuck off.

Not to mention, it isn’t entirely unfair to accuse someone who hates CAS of leaning towards ineptitude. Most folk grasp it is the nature of the game, and that at the ranges CAS engages, self propelled air defences are entirely adequate to counter it.

CAS is needed to break the hold of broken tanks who gain good sight lines.

Yes, a personal message as we sign off from each other. Your problem?

Not aired in public like a tart.

1 Like

If I spawn a plane in every match, am I a CAS main? Wow … I also spawn tanks every match …
I’d be stupid if I didn’t use the planes, both for aerial combat and to help my allies on the ground
And sometimes it makes sense to engage the opponent who shot you down. Maybe because he has already shot down 10 others and just needs a break.
This may look like revenge, but in rare cases it is not revenge at all, it is important for the victory to take this one opponent out of the battle.
Anyone who senselessly throws his bombs at the first best opponent has not understood CAS.

3 Likes

Yep, though fortunately not all TO advocates or talks about are that foolish. Some are however…

1 Like

Odd how you take 3 swings to write a post just like Coffebean100 does,then you keep editing it.same person?

1 Like

But you have all of us saying that you should not be nerfed for using a plane in a Combined arms game and you guys disagreeing with that which makes no sense.

I am sick of planes getting nerfed in order to try to find some common ground amongst tankers who hate CAS and those who fly in GRB.

Its a boring non argument when the answer is there. The only reason given for argument to TO only is butthurt over sensitives who haven’t been shown " The appropriate respect" in a forum debate.

I am sick of games being destroyed by CAS and I am sick of trying to spawn a plane only to find the SP cost has rocketed up again. A game in a constant state of flux and the same two sides still arguing.

2 Likes

Mate, I write a response, and add information as I consider it. If you’ve any care to note it, I’ve actually said this several times before but I know you won’t bother to consider earlier statements because you’re set on this topic.

You also don’t bother to actually engage with the statement, so I doubt you actually care for planes and instead just want your precious tank only mode.

I’d also point to this entire thread to highlight it takes you N+1 swings to write anything vaguely sensible.

1 Like

yeah thats Coffebean100 lol

I hate it too.

But as we can see some don’t want a simple solution for sake of „You can’t get it!!!”

6 Likes

Literally bigger maps.

Problem fuckin solved. You don’t need to split it off into further ruined game modes. A shocking thought, but apparently you lot want an overcomplicated thing that will need even more balancing that won’t be done, instead of just making better maps.

Its argument for arguments sake.

Bigger Maps = an air unit can attack ground targets outside of SPAA Effective range much easier.

Bigger Maps as long as people need to cap circles are the same as small Maps

4 Likes

How?

I would bother explaining it to you, but you lot are dishonest with no care to contemplate things that vaguely don’t line up with your ignorant want for a tank only mode. Because folk have explained this to you tools time and again, yet you continue to play the fool.

Or maybe you are just a fool. Regardless, not worth the time of day.

Oh sorry I forgot you are Coffebean100

Yeah, that is what I thought as an issue.

So bigger maps in theory means harder for easy multi-kills as people not all next to each other. Also means might, for some, make it harder to spot (not all use best settings or have decent equipment).

BUT then this means SPAA cover is much harder, but hey don’t most SPAA sit in spawn anyway (but point still stands bigger maps make harder for lone tanks on flanks and SPAA cover).

Though to win you just need kills and can avoid capping, in theory. Many maps people seemed to anyway.

Problem is small maps are probably caused by air in first place to allow tankers to have some tank vs tank fights