Why do CAS players so vocally oppose any suggestions

What…

You will not get your TO. I have come to the conclusion that the guy who wrote the game engine, has made his money, getting old, game engine is post quad cire. He would have to write a new game engine.

Indeed, very hard to hit a stationary target at 4km. That’s an awful cherry-pick of a thing.

1 Like

Premium user in a nutshell.

Totally not the reason why Ka-50 stayed low for such a long time.

1 Like

It still is undertiered. Like many other high/top tier premiums and squadron vehicles.

The whole system of having such vehicles available to everyone comes with a load of issues.

Yep, because anytime anyone tries to suggest anything more than usual banter, such as constructive ideas on how to solve the mess (or at least begin to), the usual suspects who derail things proceed to flock to and sink that thread into a stat-shaming pile of nonsense.

I would remove all the rage-inducing mechanics that get people mindlessly frustrated, greatly empower the counters until anyone so much as thinking about complaining about CAS must first explain why they can’t/won’t use said counters but can’t come up with a reason, and finally give both CAS and tanks a bunch more objectives to do to get the diehard camps off each other’s throats.

Truly fixing things will be a lot of work. But it is possible. The game has all the pieces in place to truly fix things, but is afraid of the community uproar from people who over-specialize in one vehicle type and refuse to learn others.

I personally would like to tackle the issues of cap’n fly and revengebombing.

So Please tell me how You would change it

Do you have an issue with a ground vehicle revenge killing you? If not what is the difference?

1 Like

Tweak SP rewards and costs, so a cap is no longer enough to spawn a plane, limit the killcam, force runway spawns for aircraft.

By limiting or even removi g the killcam, players need to see their killer before they die. Right now the game just points them out. By forcing an airfield spawn, you extend the time, aircraft players need to reach the battle and force them to bring themselves into a good position (altitude, etc).

@EddieVanHalo does that even happen?

Remove C&F, You will get an assist/kill & fly. Will work really the same ;)

Removing killcam won’t change much as long as You can see what tank or player have killed You

17066 games played ? You tell me bro. Why get so shitty when a plane gets eye for an eye and not care when a tank does ? So many games and you dont think it happens? WTF?

I have looked at the end game log on many occasions and I have taken out the same guy 3 times in a row. Never intentional.

I pick what I spend CAS on and if I see 4 or 5 for 0 on the score card I may assume its a Vet in a good flank position and I will seek them out and often I am right.

If I revenge kill its because I only know where one person is with any certainty but I will go for them in a tank as well as CAS just the same.

Are all too stupid to play the hand we are dealt as best as we can, or must we all ask permission to use initiative in the game place as we must do in the workplace these days?

How about if you have a damn plane you use it, if you have bushes or premiums use them, if you have a hill to hide behind use it and stop moaning about it?

If CAS is an issue then lets move to GRB TO and we can all stop bitching and crying and both parties can enjoy the elements of the game they really like.

That would be too easy

Wouldn’t it be too easy? why are we still f****** about ? Lets get it done.

Dude, Ka-50 is not under-BR’d.
No thermals, fast 8 - 10km TOW-2s.
There is no 11.3 on-par with Ka-50 cause all 11.3s are vastly superior to it.
With the most powerful helicopter in the game being 11.3: Rooivalk.

I have said it multiple times.

Adding TO would benefit everyone.

2 Likes

I think it would benefit Gaijins profits most and I would be interested to hear from the company as to how that would not be the case.

2 Likes

It will work differently by not being entirely free. For cap’n fly, you really don’t have to make any input. You just have to be quick.

The killcam thing will not save everyone, so much is true, but it will reduce the amount of people who know where exactly they have been killed from.

So capping a zone is not making any input?

Tell that to @warrior412 ;)

If you killed somebody then move on. That is WW2 tank tactics and it’s’ meant for CAS attacks, Artillery or Counter attacking ground forces. Don’t sit there like an idiot hoping everybody else is a newbie. You cant implement such bad tactics then moan about CAS or Kill cam. No one trick wonder deserves a long reign at the top in any game or sport.