Why do CAS players so vocally oppose any suggestions

Wrong thread for ODL discussion 😉

Agree. I love spawning the F-16C with just 9Ms and doing air superiority in ground RB. I’m sure my team appreciates having someone killing enemy ka52s/jets.

You say that immediately followed by:

4 Likes

It’s not fun to die by any means. It’s just part of the game. 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Pretty much. Personally, my least favourite way to be killed is by a spawn killer. That doesn’t even require getting the SP to spawn in CAS, you just drive around the map to get a firing position over the enemy spawn points and farm kills, but it’s incredibly hard to play against on some maps.

By the exact same logic, aren’t the people who cope about “CAS abusers” treating their deaths as personal attacks? Nobody is “abusing” you lol. They’re playing a video game and doing better than you. It’s not that deep. They don’t know you.

1 Like

20231231_143359

7 Likes

It’s pretty much exactly what @Morvran said. There is definitely room for debate about balancing CAS, but legitimately 99% of the people who incessantly whine about it are insufferable. The vast majority of them have never touched a plane, which honestly should bar them from even having an opinion on the subject. But I digress…

The biggest issue I have with the whiny ones is the extreme disconnect that they somehow have with normal players. They act as if players who use CAS are somehow completely different than them, having to obey by completely different rules… no. “CAS players” have to spawn in a tank, or two, or three, or four, just like everyone else. They get killed by CAS just like everyone else.

Somehow, the people who actually have experience on both sides of the coin don’t have as much to complain about, and when they do, they provide valid criticisms exempt from baseless personal attacks and overemotional 10 year olds… hmmmmmm… I wonder if maybe, just maybe, more experienced players have a better understanding of the game as a whole. And players who use both planes as well as tanks definitely have more experience than tank-only players.

3 Likes

Used both sides, have over 60k games, still can say that air is unbalanced.

See my F4U-4B and british hellcat stats made only in GRB.

1 Like

Download

Referencing this topic that existed for less than 20 minutes:

@Stona_WT : I don’t mean to challenge the moderation, but why are 50 threads on the same topic allowed to exist at the same time and a single thread representing the other side instantly gets shut down?

2 Likes

Forum mod literally closed that thread lmfao but yeah “real shit”

Look im famous now

Bout as famous as a soup sandwhich…

Yes, i did. Thank you for quoting me on it 🙂

You got any idea’s on how to change cas to make it a more enjoyable experience for the ground troops?

All things he have listed are only on player issue side, not air.

I already enjoy it.

@Stona_WT can you pin one of the existing CAS topics and close all the others while redirecting them there?

1 Like

Oh lord, just saw more CAS threads opening and closing.

1 Like

More people adressing the problem, nothing new if there is nothing done about it.

3 Likes

Apologies, please guide me to the right one.

Behave 😉 you know how