Why do CAS players so vocally oppose any suggestions

And all this hate because You are scared of losing current game mode.

Game should apply to everyone.

1 Like

that’s not even the problem,… players are not the problem,…

As Said, what matters the most on that subject is GAIJIN WILL:
→ They want COMBINED ARMS mode
→ They don’t want TO mode

and why? because Design / Marketing.
if you all are unable to understand that then you’ll only end up being frustrated

2 Likes

yea they will switch, when there is suddenly more competition in the air (no easy revenge kills) or 24/7 mixed battles US vs. US…
lol

1 Like

the problem is not evn me on the first place,… you’re being a moron about thinking that it’s players that are problematic,…

2 Likes

Many game developers have tried

have tried? have tried what? to play the game as we do? to play the game as duck walking backwards?

be precise man.

You are the one arguing that TO can’t be added because… reasons.

If You were for players and improvments in gameplay, then You would support TO.

Combined arms, its either 1 or the other that are successful. Gaijin are in denial.

No,… because i do understand the 3 sides of this affair,… not like you.

1 Like

You understand 3 sides, so You are willing to sacrifice one while I suggest something for everyone

yet, i think it’s working in this game, as it works in games like BF/COD or others

If you think its working then why do you feel you need to argue your point and stand up to the TO lobby

For everyone? what is for everyone?

to have TO mode only - no solution for CAS // gaijin

To have TO + CA → to have game filled by only spaag and planes and another with only tanks? that’s not the solution for gaijin.

to only CA but Plane oriented → no solution for TO players

nah man,… you prosose nothing for everyone.

to have CA with improvement so everyone have to let something in the process, to me is the way to do it.

for debating ? to understand you guys.

but the only thing i can ever understand is the stubborness you make proof of.

No TO players are willing to discuss improvement when proposed,… but spam hard that only TO will make them Happy.

So there it is : TO modes are in others games, go have happiness, it right there at the end of 3 clicks and little writings for game name and creating game account.

And this, right here, is why TO discussions are left to ferment without going anywhere. It’s most diehard supporters generally refuse any sort of compromise unless its a compromise they alone create (and stack in their favor, of course).

But by all means, continue insulting each other and make this thread yet another waste of everyone’s time…

The “checkbox” idea might work or might not - we have the option for night matches and how often do those really show up?

At least with bad weather blocking air use (counting “hazy fog” under the umbrella of bad weather), we can already see how often “TO” matches would be - around 25-33% of the time. I’d be fine adjusting bad weather to up to 50% of the time, even. Bad weather affects everyone equally.

3 Likes

Im not a TO fan nore am i a CAS fan. I can play tanks in GRB and i can play CAS in ARB, does not seem like many others can, yet i am on xbox and am told repeatedly that i have no skill.

There isn’t a way to solve the unbalance between ground and air.

The improvment and changes will only ‘mark’ the problem, not remove it.

With TO around, RB GFs mode could get change into proper combined.

i don’t care what you’re,… i’m answering generally, as you seemed to do aswell.

Sorry that all ‘solutions’ You propose won’t change anything regarding people wanting to play tanks despite making people wanting to play air angry.

because it is mechanical – nothing can be mechanical advantages of a vehicule type over another,…

yet i’m trying to reach a point in where this will affects you less,… and the only thing you answer me about is to delete it entirely,…

and as said earlier - TO MODE WILL BRING NOTHING.

(let alone fact, that it’s not players you need to convinced the most,… but you don’t wanna see it aswell,…)