Why do CAS players so vocally oppose any suggestions

You have just put your idea across, but first of all started blaming everyone else for not getting anywhere. Just seems like a indirect way of doing it lol

he’s basically right tho

I don’t want to remove anything, I want a place for tankers to play.

1 Like

Which bit is he right, because i have my idea how it should be znd its a bit unique and its not TO

YEAH YOU DO:

there:

TO is not removing, it is adding.

Just because most players won’t be in CA doesn’t mean it is a wrong thing, just shows how mode is badly made.

Sounds a bit like American hardline right or left wing lol, but creating a TO, some take it as removing CAS

what means TO? “Tank-Only”
basically saying:
no Helis
no aircrafts
no drones
no SPAAG
no SPAAM

→ nothing aerial related in a dual-word.
(we could also go forward and say that ATGM’s should no be there aswell, as it’s a Flying device that can change direction mid-air,…)

EDIT: or that gun fight should be replaced, as it’s bullets/shells flying towards a target:
Yeah let’s add some Knife edges at the end of each barrel and go for Bayonnets fight style, where the fastest or the heaviest would live another day.

1 Like

you’re not willing to understand - that’s what i understood.

ok, stand your ground, but do not be surprised if nothing happens.

And don’t be surprised that instead of changes to repair the balance, the changes implemented will only anger both sides and make it worse for all.

btw, my hate is only about you and your ways to treat the “problem”,…

What changes are we talking about, have gaijin made a stament or something

none, since we have not been able to create one change proposal that this guy would accept.

Diverting developer attention away from the game’s premise and what the masses are attracted to/playing is a problem to be concerned about because it would be unfair to the majority for an outsized amount of attention to go elsewhere.

It would be wrong to deprive RB GFs of the attention and development work that supports it for a more niche interest as TO. (This is what @Smin1080p explained many years ago.)

As for RB GFs versus TO and ‘losing’ the mode…TO can’t even attract enough interest to get a rally among its enthusiasts held, but it’s gonna usurp a mode with thousands of players daily? lmao

Lmfao

TO threads are often filled with the same dozen people and TO advocates cannot even host a TO rally to showcase to Gaijin the interest in the idea and a practical demonstration of it…but there are players hellbent on TO behind every blade of grass!

C’mon, let’s be serious…is there interest in TO? Sure! Is interest in TO overwhelming and far more prevalent than WT’s premise of CA? Certainly not. Hyping TO hurts TO, remember that.

The trigger queue is best option to seamlessly go ahead with both an integrated TO and CA continued as-is…it’d be wise for TO advocates to pursue that, given the logistical constraints like population pools both modes (esp. TO) would face if operating separately.

3 Likes

Oh my, didn’t know that my words matter so much for gaijin.

As for @warrior412 read to what I was replying first.

Hes stubborn and will get left behind, as i was once told you cant have everything you want

1 Like

I already read everything necessary and spoke to it–it’s in my reply above.

No need for further thread bloat. :)

even if we propose something officially through suggestion, you would add your ways in the thread to make it fail,… so yeah you’re the damned one that kills both TO and CA at the same time.

So You know that I was replying according to what was being said :)