Why didn't they make the event tank Chinese?

maybe gaijin is hiding something.

1 Like

another big chinese prem sale trust

ZTZ 96(p) will probably get 50% off as usual.

LONG, why is the event a vehicle of USSR? We can guess your bad thoughts, but please don’t treat other cultures so maliciously. USSR vehicles don’t deserve to be rewarded for opening the year.

2 Likes

What are these “bad thoughts” you’re speaking of? I was saying that the theme ends of failing because the main prize doesn’t fit with it. The issue is not the theme, it’s the main prize. The Object 292 should not have been the main prize of this event.

2 Likes

I have a question, why is FTC-2000G behind JH7? FTC-2000G originates from the JJ-7 and JL-9 series in China. FTC-2000G is an upgraded version of FTC-2000, FTC-2000 an export version of JL-9

What do you mean by behind JH-7?

The original meaning of this sentence should be “Why is FTC-2000G behind JH-7?”

166b3b506b5e1900f01f9b9eadae40c6e4f42527_edit_253186083341123

1 Like

do you mean the position in tech tree?

I’m glad it is, but being the frontrunner? It’s a bit weird.

1 Like

Oh, that’s what you meant.
That’s because this is an updated version of that image.

This is the original:

I made this image a fair amount of time ago, and when the JH-7 got added - I was thinking of replacing it with something else, when I found the FTC-2000G. So I replaced the image of the JH-7 with the FTC-2000G but forgot to replace the text where it said “JH-7”.

I then figured I might as well start marking vehicles that got added in red, and that’s when I updated the text where it said “JH-7” with a little arrow “->” signifying that the JH-7 that was there before was REPLACED with the FTC-2000G. Since the JH-7A got added.

But I haven’t replaced the VT-4A1 with another tank, so it ended up being inconsistent.

1 Like

It’s the location of his picture, I don’t understand why. FTC-2000G and JH7 are different in terms of their company and classification. FTC-2000G is a trainer/multifunctional fighter developed by Guizhou Aviation Industry, while JH-7 is a ground/sea strike aircraft developed by Xi’an Aviation Industry. So normally, they should be independent and separate.

1 Like

Perhaps not necessary, JH-7A is an upgraded version of JH-7, which can become two aircraft on the technology tree (I hope JH-7 will be used as a premium vehicle at 11.0BR). If you want to replace it, I think it would be more appropriate to cross out the “-”

2 Likes

FTC-2000 is a multirole aircraft that’s true but it cannot be placed at the fighter line. It’s flight performance isn’t comparable to a fighter jet but I know it’s flight performance is better than many attack aircrafts. Also it gets access to really decent ground attack loadout so placing it under the JH-7 is the best idea.

2 Likes

I think China air TT needs rectification

3 Likes

No, FTC-2000G is an upgraded version of FTC-2000. FTC-2000 is a foreign trade version of JL-9, which is designed based on the JJ-7/J-7 (MIG 21). Especially, the wings use the same double delta wing as J7E, and FTC-2000G emphasizes in its promotion that FTC-2000G can obtain a better position in combat ahead of time

1 Like

I mean they did the same thing with japanese themed event. rank 2? plane, and japanese ww1 battleship noone really asked for, they could have done type 4 or 5 heavy tank, but nah its gaijin.

I know but if you put FTC2000G in the fighter line it will cause some issues there. It’s BR is most likely going to be 12.7 or 13.0. Some early J10 variants can be easily added at that BR. When the J10s are added people are just going to skip it if you put it in the Fighter line.

1 Like

Well, for me - they added the JH-7A. The JH-7 as a premium isn’t that important anymore.
I’d want to replace it with a new jet, and the FTC-2000G fits the bill.

So, the JH-7 is gone from this compilation. The “->” arrow is just representing that there USED TO BE a JH-7 here, and it was added, and there’s a suitable new plane to replace it with. The JH-7A and FTC-2000G being made for different tasks wasn’t something I was thinking about - the main focus of the compilation is “vehicles CHINA MADE, but hasn’t gotten in its tech tree”. So uniqueness was more important.

The VT-4A1 got added and I didn’t add a replacement vehicle because there’s nothing to my knowledge that could replace it in this compilation.

1 Like

I think it is necessary to divide the technology tree of PLAAF into five lines: fighter/multifunctional aircraft Chengdu Aviation Industry, Shenyang Aviation Industry, Guizhou Aviation Industry and ground strike aircraft, bomber technology tree line. If FTC-2000G is placed in the ground strike aircraft line, it will lose the active radar missile SD-10A

2 Likes