Why are modifications still a thing in this game

I shouldn’t be forced to play with someone I know to stock grind a tank.

None of my friends play WT, and none of them have any interest in starting. I do not want to squad with people I don’t know well.

Please stop blaming me for an issue with the game.

Because its videogame. Be thankful there are no premium modifications.

2 Likes

The issue isn’t with the game so much if you aren’t going to even try do anything to favour yourself…

It’s not the games point to make up for your ill-informed choice.

That is called an oxymoron. How do you expect me to make new friends if I can’t find friends???

You linked my thread, not me, correct?

That’s how you make friends.

Like, tell me you aren’t even out of middle school without telling me you’re not even out of middle school…

You’re the one bringing that topic into this one… Hence why I remembered it because I’d already read the 4 lines.

The issue is that stock tanks are not competitive in the slightest. This is 100% an issue with the game, and not the players.

What is a middle school. In Poland “Gimnazjum” was removed so we just have Prim school and then high school/technical school/job school. in terms of years I’m in year 10

Because it has the same reasoning behind it. I don’t really understand what your trying to bring to the conversation with this.

That’s actually more to do with players thinking they are invulnerable, dying then crying about it…

???

How is “stock tanks are not competetive” an issue with the players???

Then you need to go make friends and learn to socialize then as that is how you find new friends… You go out, meet new people, and try engage with them.

Yep. I cant think of any other reason to have it otherwise. Because once you spade a vehicle, you never have to think about it again. Though the spade RP bonus is quite nice.

Because you don’t need to go head-on in something you know doesn’t have ‘everything’…

Engage with people? Insanity has overcome my War Thunder addiction my friend

You’re the one who is fighting your way out of a wet paper bag and can’t get out…

You should not be forced to play a gimped vehicle because you just purchased it.

Please stop blaming the player, for a choice GAIJIN has made. It is not the players fault that GAIJIN makes stock tanks perform well below what would be acceptable.

1 Like

It’s not about friends, It’s about sending a message

A message that you can’t find friends, or gauge your opponent?

That message is already pretty clear.