Why are modifications still a thing in this game

Exactly

So a HEATFS round getting absorbed by a barrel is on me?

I merely said you could be repaired by another to forgo you getting the modification… It’s nothing directly to teamwork, other than your want to dismiss it like you don’t have anyone save you or communicate to you at all…

Which is absolute horse crap.

1 Like

You’re the one shooting barrels and if you think there’s a flaw, then report it as a bug…

Please play a stock top tier tank and tell me it is ok.

HEATFS is not a remotely competetive round above 8.7. Yes, you can kill stuff with it, but it is nearly unusable if you are facing high tier MBT’s.

So it’s my fault I’m facing MBT’s?

1 Like

I brought it up as an example you f… I’m going to stop arguing with morons after my experience on reddit. Thank you for wasting your and my time.

It is directly related to teamwork, because you are directly relying on your teammates.

I try and communicate with my teams. It doesn’t work a ton.

Here’s the thing, you’ve posted a thread about how you don’t like modifications and proclaiming that they shouldn’t be a thing, I post that I don’t see that issue, and you want to deny anything I say because it shows that you’re not wanting to actually acknownledge the stance I made, you just want your opinion brought out because that’s what the topic is about…

You can’t handle the opposing opinion, so I don’t see what Reddit’s going to do for you…

3 Likes

You’re not relying on your teammates…

You can actiively make a squad…

Why are crew train cost still a thing?

1 Like

lol, there’s a thread about that…

Oh, it’s yours…

2 Likes

“You can make a squad” What if you have no friends/no one is available? I mean let’s be honest. Most of the War Thunder community is lonely. I mean I myself struggle with a lot of problems. So yeah. Let’s not get too bogged down

It makes gaijin money. end of. people spend GE to skip it sometimes and thus worth it. Crew skills on the other hand… they need a massive overhaul

1 Like

In order to fully repair your tank if you do not have parts researched you need to either get to a cap point (which you often need teammates to do/help you with), or get a teammate to help you repair. I don’t know how needing a teammate to fully repair you is not relying on a teammate.

It’s there to use, and it’s a valid thing… Many streamers run more than 2 in thier squads, and you’d likely enjoy it more if you did so.

And if you can’t find friends, then make some new ones.

Pretty simple really, it’s all about how you take the game and approach others.

Kind of off topic but crewskill should go like this:
You send a new crew to training for x amount of time and you get an expert crew
And then the expert crew becomes an ace crew after x amount of time.
That’s my logical resolvement.

Crew skills have a few major issues that need to be addressed.

I think you are right about the money thing. They wouldn’t keep them if people didn’t GE the costs.

Because it has the same reasoning behind it, making gaijin more money.

I don’t know how you not squading is of any concern to anyone else other than you, but you just don’t want to acknowledge it…

I commonly hang around my auto-squadie and do repairs and help them out.

Just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

Stop trying to threadjack lol… Your thread is there, bump it and get some people posting on it rather than taking your topic to do the rounds of the forums.

1 Like