Where is the devblog for the new patch?

we are nearly in March and there is still no sight of a Devblog? all we are seeing is posts about the new premiums and how you can PRE ORDER THEM FOR VERY GOOD REWARDS

2 Likes

Patience, young padawan

2 Likes

Literally first one came today:

Im guessing s steady stream from now on. I was expecting a later March Patch simply because of how much was left to finish from the last update. Not the first time its ocme later in March. 2022’s was 24th of March. So I guess it will release around the 3rd or 4th week of March.

They just postponned whole update because of you, thanks.

2 Likes

new dev be like:
ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+c ctrl+v

5 Likes

Open Premium leo2a4 folder, ctrl+A, ctrl+C, rename a new folder to strv121B, ctrl+V
The next one would be more complicated:
Open Premium centauro VRCC ctrl+A, ctrl+C, open centauro 120, select 120 mm gun, rename a new folder to premium centauro 120mm, drag 120mm gun file to the new folder. Click yes when replace existing file pops up. Done.

2 Likes

abrams tech tree speedrun:

hope some of these are added

M1A1Pack+M1A1AIM+AYH64+A6E

Just give me my ZTQ-15 devblog and we can all go home

Legit, cool it. Updates usually start with pre-order premiums. Based on that leak which seems to be accurate, today’s will probably be a pre-order Merkava Mk. 3D (Ra’am Segol). Chill. It’s a videogame. Devblogs are not the end of the world and standard tech tree vehicles will come.

1 Like

Y U bring your silly logic & common sense up in here?? . . . .
All Is Well

True. Fax and lojik have no place here

1 Like