When is the J35XS going to get a lower BR?

What?

dont have opinion on X unless you played Xs is absolutely terrible approach to discussion.

yes, i did not play J35FS. Ive played more than 1000 games in its BR bracket, across mutiple airframes, and met it frequently, and some of these airframes were delta wings, just like J35FS, so i know in which airframes i should run and in which i can dogfight it.

Ive fired AIM-9Js numerous times to know how it handels. I dont need to fire it on J35FS to know how it handles.

Yep, those are the ones, but they have proxy fuzes.

One great thing I forgot is that with this plane you are deployed on a giant maps, with 20 minutes of fuel, with extra tanks 30 mins, so the battle is a cleary one way ticket. And if you happen to get downtier, you’ll get slaughtered by brutally undertiered A-10s and their missiles because you only have a few countermeasures. At the moment this aircraft is totally killed. It’s impossible for developers to be so ignorant so I join the opinion that this must be the intention of Gaijin, which is preparing a new premium aircraft for Sweden so they want to increase sales in the future.

Bro 💀 the 9Ls got nerfed to the ground, one large caliber cm (what the draken has) and some turning will be enough. You outspeed him any day of the week.

Also gaijin might be making a new prem for Sweden. But they wouldn’t nerf a diff prem before that. Conspiracy theories are weird.

You have literally 6 countermeasures if you are using chaff. What are you talking about?

Soooo don’t use chaff? Or pop them individually, you can do that now. Super useful :)

1 Like

Hooray, smartass has arrived to explain how great it is, even though I’m playing and seeing the real situation by myself.

Never said it was great. Just trying to help you out since you seem to be having issues. If you want to live with those issues rather than trying to rectify them so be it, don’t get mad I’m helping you though.

I mean ill agree it suffers but it not unplayble. it faces a lot of the planes it did before in Uped matches. I just have to work way harder and position has to be on point to do anything. Its not exactly the most fun plane to play anymore. 11 rough but atleast i dont have to fear F14s constantly. 10.7 sure…10.3 would just be way too good.

1 Like

fact that this was reported as hate speech is crazy. Good luck guy with this game hope it turns out the best. NEver seen such a butthurt community and delusional individuals, never. Really sad that this game is 10 years old and players playing it are just haters and knee benders.

Man copes
Cope gets removed
Man copes some more

I meam solely by you saying theres no skill at 13.0 outs you out as having massive skill issue.

If we are to assume radar missiles are guaranteed kill, dodging them takes skill, its simple logic.

3 Likes

Delusion at its best.

the plane received massive flight model nerfs after being sold for money

I would much rather be flying the Bis which has better FM better and all aspect missiles and an RWR and more CMs at the same br

I found them equal, basing on flying draken in test drive and facing it a lot right now

While handy, R-60M/MK struggle a lot in tail chase, so i carry R-13s.

objective upside over draken

Yeah, this too, but keep in mind they are medium caliber and they drop in pairs so the real count is like 32.

Yet here we are, with J35XS at 11.3, ARHs here to stay and your posts removed for hate speech 💀

R-13M1s are straight upgrades over 9Js
having played both extensively, the draken fucking blows major shit in comparison, you’ve only played one

I played both extensively too, i find them about equal. Where do you think R-13M1s outperform Js?

because they have a whole shitload more thrust, making them accelerate faster (thus indirectly more flare resistant) and give them a lot more range, and having no all aspect weapon really hurts on top of that