When can America get more ifvs?

Is it 40mm Mk 19 or bofor?

thats a mk19, not for AT

I believe M2 BMG, Mk 19 with HEDP Humvee can be add at low tier while 106mm recoilless and TOW Humvee at mid/high tier instead. It kinda waste to add any APC arm with 12.7/40mm mg at mid tier unless they have additional AT weapon as well.

true

Old forum about Humvee 25mm

Here another Humvee.

I would not necessarily agree, since they will be given to no line up BRs, just like the ZBD04A, which has already gained huge number of reports for the past months. As seen from the new Israeli IFV, the Bradly will probably be placed as 11.0 which will mean you face problems like mobility and TOW capabilities. The new Israeli 30mm and Spike IFV has already got a level 8, I don’t think with worse survivability and similar mobility it will be extremely hard to play being placed in a BR above 10.7, which otherwise will be too close to current Bradly.

Which is a subsidiary of GDLS, which is American. The American ones have some differences but for the most part it’s the same at least for USMC.

I’ll do you one better: when will America get an MBT with anything resembling just functional armor?

Maybe if they add a captured T series

DM53 penetrates less when shot out of the same length of barrel.
DM53 is currently a round that is fired out of some better guns than the M256, and the round itself isn’t what’s better.

Deleted bcuz I saw your response. Does it matter if its better when fired out of a given gun if X vehicle doesn’t have that gun to begin with?

DM53 is heavier, flies faster, and has better penetration as far as the game is concerned

It really shows how bad L27A1 and 3BM60 are as rounds.
Their pen would be closer to DM43 fired out of L/44 if they weren’t fired from L/5X guns.

Yeah the rounds suck, but at the end of the day 3BM60, M829A2, and DM53 all have to target the same weak spots. But while the Leopard 2s and T80BVMs have protection maps looking like this:

Spoiler

While even against the weakest round 3BM60, the best Abrams looks like this:

Spoiler

The TT USA may also receive the USMC Iveco SuperAV over time.

Bradley 30 & 35 mm:

Bradley “Oerlikon” 35 mm, 550-600 RPM, non-deployable ATGM launchers:

Bradley COMVAT 45 mm CTA

There’s a few more modern Bradley variants, but they aren’t very interesting or improve on anything to be noteworthy in the game, expect the one with the APS.

As far as I know, the US doesn’t have any other tracked IFV option except for the Griffins, but there’s lots of wheeled IFVs they could get, Stryker Dragoon and prototypes with Oshkosh turret, LAV-25, LAV-25A2, LAV-25 TOW, ACV-30 etc.

Think the V150 Commando would do well?

the linebacker from 2016 by BAE systems had amraams, not to mention the brand new stryker that has aim9s, stinger or hellfires plus a 30mm autocannon. Plus freaking lasers for drones, LAV-25, Stryker with a 30mm and javelins. bruv unleash the modern usa army for gods sake

1 Like

Tell them bro.

LAV-25’s are not LAV III’s.

the America LAV-25 is based off an improved version of the Canadian LAV II and the Canadian LAV III is base of an improved American LAV-25

The LAV III hull is also the same hull for the Stryker family of vehicles.

All of which is manufactures at General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada except for some of the armament on the Stryker’s as those are fitted in a different General Dynamics facilities in the United States.

2 Likes