What Vehicles are Sweden in most need of ”the wishlist”

They denied my report for the 3 finnish t34 76 747

Spoiler

T34_3 (1)
Postwar Finnish T34_76 Mod_ 1942. The Finnish T34s served until 1959

9 were bought by a finnish commander of which only 3 made itndue to the treaty with russian stopping their trade with germany in 1944. Germany has 1 and this would be a copy paste and a unique version with the german cupola. 2 of the 3 t34’s had the cupola

They want to let the germans who got the event keep it exclusively. Imo why play finland when i can play germany and get more finnish vehicle’s?

but once again, with Gaijins rules, these would become premiums again. (captured equipment you know).

Germany has 3 finnish vehicles I believe, no need to exaggerate.

Literally finland as a whole is a premium. I mean look at their air tree lmao, want anything unique you better buy it

Yeah, that was before they considered Finland as a subtree, very terrible situation that was/is.

T34, kv-1b, panzer 4, stug, ha 75-2 you get what im saying, finland has the panzer 4 and a t34 what unique low br finnish vehicle besides the T34 1941 and the BT 42 does finland have over germany?

Its why i dislike finland. Gaijin wont stop making it have premiums and i honestly cant wait for finland to have more prems/event than TT

Considering most of their operated armoured equipment is already in-game, same for their air-force, I don’t think we’ll need to be afraid of that. (unless you’re counting many prototypes as future addons, then for sure).

Oh i fully expect numerous of the few finnish patria vehicles to be used as event/prem vehicles like this Patria TC 500

I couldn’t find it in this forum post, but is there a list of all Finnish vehicles that could still be added to the game (excluding prototypes)?

Not in this forum, on some others yeah but if you mention they use another nations vehicles its essentially prone to getting your post taken down.

Btw, outside of ground they have 1 vehicle to add because the rest is copy paste with sloght changes or just hard to balance.

Hawk mk.66 no cm but has aim 9m ect ect

Yeah, but still weird that no such list is on the forum, and as I can’t speak Finnish I personally feel like I’m wholly unsuited to make an updated list…

The list in question:
3 Likes

Aspada made this but unfortunately its unlikely the mahority would be added without people bitching about it.

oops, just found it haha, but yeah, about half are prototypes.

Also this again, either its copy paste with a change or just copy paste. A few unique vehicles but not many

7 of that list could come to the game, but most would not really help the subtree all that much (outside of the StuG and the KV-1’s).

Yup…which is kinda why id like DK and Norway to get the benelux treatment. Especially air wise since they could make the 5th air line. Cut out all the jets on sweden which are a fighter and a strike version of said fighter and there goes most of the filler.

Denmark and Norway have an even smaller defence industry compared to Finland, so I understand why Gaijin didn’t include them at first as a subnation. (most unique Danish and Norwegian vehicles suffice as premiums).

Their air tree would scream C&P for most players:

Danish-Norwegian Representation in the Swedish Air Tree :

Their ground forces is far more unique: