What is your reason behind 1 death leaving?

I think 10% of the 16% that say they have NEVER 1DL, are lying.

My reason? The map changes suck and most of them are awful to play now.

2 Likes

This is why I one death leave a lot:-

I know a loss when I see one and only winning 4 in 12 games takes the piss. Every single one of those losses, I NEVER spawned the full 3 times, not when the team are not even worth the dingleberries hanging off my arse, let alone the repair bill.

THIS IS REALISTIC GROUND BR 11.7

shit map and shit team,look this, my teammate take br 8.0 10.0 9.3 shit tanks, kdr not all , but kdr show us player 's basic skill level
THIS GUY PLAY CV90105 WITH J 35 XS ,what a &&%^**%%$(!

the one who play LOAST GET kdr 0.23 WITH m1a1 CLICK BAIT

THE XM803 PLAYER who team with cv90105 player
THE XM800T PLAYER
they give USA 30% win rate
I 1 D L ,cause I don’t want waste my time , ENEMY KILL THEY AND KA52/MI28NM WILL COMEING SOON

Well said on both accounts.

1 Like

Another day of playing, and now it’s even worse. Only 2 wins but 10 losses. It’s getting beyond a joke and not fun anymore. This game is being destroyed from the inside.

My new reason is getting my gun shot out in every confrontation I have in a Tiger tank. Every one on one from distance is the same result ,shots bonce of the Stalinuim of a T34 and my gun is taken first shot every time. It has mead me into the very thing I used to ridicule a few years ago. A Stalinium believing, moaning German main : )

probably because they only have one vehicle, but I don’t really mind it to be honest. It could also mean they’re just bad at the game.

I can tell you, victories and defeats does depend on the team you have, but also, depends on what you do in game. You have to make a huge difference in battles and carry.

Some of my games when I have a line up and actually trying to win.

Spoiler

Month old

Fresh and Recent

2 Likes

At the risk of sounding arrogant and better than I am I feel I have won games when there has been only one capture point.

Stayed on the flank ,hit a good few then moved in using smoke onto the CAP where everyone else was standing off,then and only then did my team come in to help take the CAP.Despite them only moving when I moved I did appreciate the support and felt quite proud of myself and the team for the win. Quite a good thing about the one cap or maybe two cap map. You can almost single handily win it or at least feel like you did.

I guess though my positiveness is just so tested lately, if it’s not one thing it’s another, that is my on topic point.

1 Like

It’s fine to sound arrogant, done it a lot based on the images I share to prove a point lol which may end up annoying others though at some point. But yea, the best modes are the ones with 1 cap zone or 2 since one must just focus more on kills and defending zones easier. 3 Cap zones just more chaotic and more challenging since one must run around the map, cap, decap, recap and so on. There is more exposure and increases the chance of getting spotted more often. More teamwork is required there to pull it off.

2 Likes

On flipside though, I feel 3 cap games are easier to turn an initial loss of position and lives into a victory if you have a fast and highly mobile tank.

Enemy team is concentrated on A and using it to lock down a lot of the map? Sneak into B and C and capture it while your team is trying to deal with A. Enemy now has to leave their advantageous position or lose the game.

I found this approach of “reposition to enemy’s weakest front” to be fairly viable with the coment and cent mk1. Cent mk3 lacks comparative mobility to its peers to really pull it off though (but it has the fox and eland to be annoying with in exchange).

Stuff like this, getting Gaijined, bad MM, bad map, etc.

1 Like

I am always very skeptic of the word “every”…anyways…IMHO this s the wrong comparison to claim Rbias…I played both a lot and Tiger is consistently better than 34…
The 85mm T34s are good…but far more vulnerable than their “younger” siblings…(compared with opposition of course)

Not to mention that if being killed on a strong vehicle was a reason for ODL the game would become unplayable.
(Tiger is a STRONG vehicle…even if not the killing machine you see in the movies and lore)

I 1 death leave because i got cassed. I 1 death leave because i hate the map. I 1 death leave because gaijin shows incompetence through gameplay. When a shell should have easily penned, but bounced instead.

I 1 death leave after i got 8 kills and die, but see my team has left me behind. (They all left)

What reason is there not to 1 death leave. Why would you want to spawn a second time? By the time i spawn a second time, i either need to drive all the way to the enemy spawn, or i get spawn killed. Wasted effort. Better to move on to the next match.

I don’t often do it, but when I do it’s because I only want to play that specific vehicle, or I got shafted hard by gaijin.

Yes I was under that impression as well so what has happened of late? More behind the scenes messing about form Gaijin or just the well earned paranoia of the player base?

NO we are not talking about that we are talking annoying and stupid elements of the game that make us ODL.You forget so many ODL that its an issue to game players not part of the game by design.

Its a problem we are asking why and giving our answers.

Pointless quoting fiction when the Tiger faces vehicles from the 60 to the 80s and fields full of post war artillery : ) Its a fictional game and getting more and more fictional.

1 Like

In the past rarely leave after one death but since Gaijin started just adding trash small urban maps and the insane crusade for destroy all good all maps is exactly the opposite i rarely bring back in another vehicles after the first death.
Is simple, the game right now is a big pile of trash.

1 Like

pretty much this + the rest of my crews are locked from the previous ODL

I dont even play games and take the 8 min penelty when I see a tiny urban map. Some maps I dont want play. I get advance to rhine or sirya or vietnam any other tiny map in a high tir match I instant leave.I got no time and patience to feed some RP and SL and be mad about the shit map that got forced upon me.
I have a choice and the choise is to not play.

I one death leave when CAS is so out of hand the own team so incopetent that i will not feed the enemy points and RP or let my own team gain more points. Its not just enemy CAS its frendly CAS too, nothing worse then to spawn in to a SIM ground match where its 6 vs 6 and 4players spawn all in airplanes and two idiots on ground are left alone to deal with whole enemy team alone. Nah I got no time for this.

May sanity over some RP/SL

2 Likes