We must end the Stock HEATFS situation for Top Tier MBTs. Do you agree?

FINAL EDIT: We made it; stock HEATFS is no more for Rank VIlI MBTs! I want to thank everyone who supported my Forum and Reddit threads and Gaijin too, for listening to us.
—-
EDIT: POLL ADDED!

EDIT 2: who is flagging this as “abusive” lmao

More than ever before, we must gain as much traction to the issue as possible, in order to have a chance of having it solved by the time the next major update drops. Rank VIII MBTs can NOT be implemented with stock HEATFS.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/18cy8o4/time_to_bring_out_the_good_fight_one_more_time/

Stock HEATFS is one of the biggest remaining anti-customer, predatory monetization issues we’ve got left. We have advanced a lot this last year, but this is one of the biggest remaining steps we need to take.

So let’s do this!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

276 Likes

no can’t make it easy to pen nato tanks on the sides that have era everywhere…
Oh wait

29 Likes

Yeah, this is something that will need to change, it use to be that APFSDS was stock (Those were better days.)

31 Likes

Doesn’t almost every rank 7+ tank have multiple darts?

Wasn’t the only reason we switched to stock HEAT-FS because some countries only had one dart option and it was unfair for them to get it stock?

So I see no reason to continue the practice anymore

34 Likes

ive run out of hearts to give, so a +1 from me

21 Likes

+1

This!!

It is so unfair and frustrating to get a new top tier tank and then suffer more to obtain the modules and make it more competitive

18 Likes

+1 someone should get some CCs to make a video abt it or something to increase attention

13 Likes

Link the reddit post ur gonna make abt it too

9 Likes

TEC hmm, you want it? You want him insulting you how Bad you are that you want Stock Heat out?

9 Likes

Good idea, done!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/18cy8o4/time_to_bring_out_the_good_fight_one_more_time/

Likewise, I linked this topic to the Reddit post.

13 Likes

Take my upvote

7 Likes

You know what they say about publicity?

all publicity is good publicity

9 Likes

+1, playing top tier tanks is not fun until you unlock at least first dart. For really long time i thought if they fired whoever came with this idea first

8 Likes

+1
It was stupid change when introduced and it’s even worse now.

8 Likes

+1

Totally agree with the point about the Leopard 2A7V and HEATFS shells. It’s ridiculous that modern MBTs at Rank VIII are stuck with stock shells that can’t even scratch a T-64A. We need shells that actually match the tanks’ capabilities, and not only for 2A7V but every MBT. Gaijin, please fix this!

17 Likes

Agreed

5 Likes

Agreed.

5 Likes

HEATFS has been a huge issue for a while, but when I saw the greatest and most powerful tank in the present day be unable to even damage the very first composite-protected tank ever built just because of the HEAT shell… that triggered in me an even bigger need to end this issue once and for all.

15 Likes

Agree 100%. No more stock heat.

8 Likes

Add poll to make more obvious how much everyone want this

8 Likes