Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

B-58 Hustler when?

2 Likes

Im not sure what they ment. They said nothing for italy yet. I do not know if ot take it as nothing ready yet or nothing for the update

no B-70

only for UK. Sweden is getting the A variant for some unknown reason

1 Like

They also said that su 27 has the biggest airbreak of all planes

Link to a Forum topic I just made in regards to this issue. Let’s bring all the pressure to Gaijin, since community backlash and pressure seems to be the only way to get them to fix issues!

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/we-must-end-the-stock-heatfs-situation-for-top-tier-mbts/51751

3 Likes

I play them, that’s the reason

russian bias isnt a thing its just that the way of the construction on the russian tanks makes it very prone to volumetric tomfoolery

Screw deltas I want my B-50 Superfortress with 4 Wasp Majors

1 Like

No top tier MBTs have solid information on specific armour values, and yet they see increases. So why not for the Challenger? Especially if it’s evident they did get an increase (explictly stated and weight increase). Can you seriously not see how annoying it is to get a heavier vehicle with no armour increase?

1 Like

They might get C in later dev server updates

Which line in the French TT is the Mirage 4000 coming to? Will it be under the Mirage 2000 or the F8E?

so that’d be 2 Gripens for sweden o.O

Nah man, gimme the V-bombers

1 Like

Nothing new. 2,2F,TES

But this isn’t Su-27, it’s Su-27S, so it should be more equivalent to SMT.

Otherwise it would be the KF 41 situation again

Everyone talking about US and Sweden not getting the best version of their jets while others are getting them, and I’m over here excited about finally getting my F-15 :D A bit worried about the amount of ERs that are going to be in the air though…

We all know the snail, don’t we?

1 Like

so im stuck with the single worst TT radar again

awesome, I’ll stick to sweden this year