War Thunder’s Birthday Sale in the Gaijin.net Store!

Hi everyone, we’ve read your comments regarding anniversary sale. We aim for every sale to be different, highlighting different vehicles from all across the game, as such each sale is unique and may not contain the vehicles you are interested in personally. Across the year we have many different sales, and aim to include a variety in each one. If nothing takes your interest this time around, keep an eye for other sales as there’s more to come.

And don’t forget to check our other anniversary promotions!

We’re continuing to celebrate War Thunder’s 11th anniversary and we’re glad to offer you special bundles and discounts in the Gaijin.Net store. More than 40 offers with vehicles with 50% discount! Boost your progress, or kick start research in any tech tree from any nation in the game!

From 12:00 GMT on 6th of November until 12:00 GMT on 13th of November

SU-25K Pack -50%

The Kit Includes:
  • Su-25K (Rank 6, USSR);
  • Premium account for 15 days;
  • 2000 Golden Eagles.

59.99 30

• Store
  • XM-1 General Motors Pack -50%

The Kit Includes:
    • XM-1 General Motors (Rank 6, USA);
    • 2000 Golden Eagles;
    • Desert camouflage.

59.99 30

• Store
  • Challenger DS Pack -50%

The Kit Includes:
    • Challenger DS (Rank 7, Great Britain);
    • 2000 Golden Eagles.

64.99 32.50

• Store
  • USS Des Moines Pack -50%

The Kit Includes:
    • USS CA-134 Des Moines 1948 (Rank 5, USA);
    • Premium account for 30 days;
    • 2000 Golden Eagles.

64.99 32.50

• Store
  • And many more!

Bonus for War Thunder Mobile players: Get 30 days of Premium account in the mobile version as a gift!

When purchasing certain packs in the Gaijin.Net Store during the sale, you’ll also receive 30 days of Premium in the mobile version of War Thunder as a gift! You can download the mobile version here.

Note!

These packs will be removed from the store after the sale (on all platforms):

1 Like

cringe

69 Likes

This sale is a joke. M1 KVT, Turms or Leopard 2a4 pz btl 123 not on sale? Bruh, why even having a sale in the first place. These are the only tanks most people are interested in.

127 Likes

Why are hardly any vehicles on sale?

51 Likes

I was hoping for Leopard 2 or Eugen on sale but bruh…

29 Likes

For naval I suggest you to pick Des Moines before it leaves the store. The thing is USS Helena that can research rank 6

6 Likes

Sorry, thats not a sale, thats a joke. All good vehicles are not on sale.

No, thanks Gaijin! Bad 11th birthday Sale!

106 Likes

Why isn’t M1 KVT in sale? Every SL and GE vehicle from La Royale update was -50%. I was really looking forward to buy M1 KVT and CV90105 but i guess i’m going to save lot more than i expected to :) Only 1 pack to buy this time.

46 Likes

Wow thanks Gaijoob, you always find a way to ruin the sale one way or another. I aint buying anything

74 Likes

I guess Gaijin doesn’t want my money

60 Likes

bruh :(
    m1 kvt…

27 Likes

Hey where’s the sale i don’t see it O_O ???

29 Likes

Bruuh… Disappointing promotion

35 Likes

To be honest, the sale is a bit disappointing. A cumulative discount for multiple packs would have made it a bit better.

26 Likes

I have been waiting forever to get the F-4S, and now you don’t discount it??? Why?

27 Likes

Think I might get the “502: Bad Gateway” they seem to be advertising hard…

17 Likes

Des Moines is not Helena.

İts entirely new heavy cruiser class, Helena is just a Brooklyn Class Light Cruiser.

1 Like

Is this a joke? Im ready for A-10 and 1 more tank but they r not in sale …

27 Likes

We were looking forward to the sale.
    But Gaijin betrayed us.
    Hurry up and expand the scope of the sale
    I wanted kfir canard.

40 Likes

Are you serious? It’s a joke. I added 7 vehicles, 2 of them got a discount, I’m not buying anything, classic gaijin.

21 Likes