War Thunder’s Birthday Sale in the Gaijin.net Store!

did you handpick the bad performing premiums so that only they go on sale?

Why not everything, theres not even the excuse you used last time because we didnt get a sale and j7d was discounted just a month ago

36 Likes

Mig 23 no sale…

16 Likes

If grinding US TT is what you are after, F-5C is way more efficient.
Sure its not a braindead bomber, but 10.3 BR is much more fun than the constantly uptiered Phantom and both planes can research entire TT.

7 Likes

72AV L2A4???
What are you doing???

19 Likes

Was hoping to pick up the Turms-T to accompany my new 2S38, so that I could have something that could even resemble a line up for USSR…

19 Likes

Was looking ahead to get f4s and lazur m, but more money for me and less for gaijin i guess

15 Likes

We were looking forward to the sale.
But Gaijin betrayed us.
Hurry up and expand the scope of the sale.

20 Likes

What the hell Gaijin!? Yes we love you fixing stuff but just for once per year, let us give you money for it?

M1 KVT, Leopard 2 PzBtl, T-72 AV Turms, A-6E Tram, A-10, F4S etc etc are the MOST desired and most expected vehicles.
You are missing out on A LOT of money not putting them on sale lol.
Not sure if you expect us to buy it full price now, because we wont.

41 Likes

Wanted the Leo 123 and Mig 23, guess Snail won´t be getting my money this time

14 Likes

kfir! kfir!
KFIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADKJ+LSD+SLM*+SLM*

15 Likes

WHERE LAZUR M , F5C , MIG 23ML its not a bday sales its a joke

15 Likes

Was hoping to buy A6E TRAM so i could use it with my M1KVT.

Guess no money for you Gaijin.

18 Likes

I was wanting the Kfir as well, it was promoted as all packs will be on sale except vehicles from the latest 2 major updates.

14 Likes

Bro, im new to air RB and i want to grind us TT to use them as a line up in ground RB, and i dont play air after finish TT, just bring them to ground battle. I got Wolfpack already to grind tanks, what i should pick for air grind? A-10 or F-5c better to combine with Wolfpack?

1 Like

The F-5C is also not on sale xD

10 Likes

Never seen such a ‘Sale’ before. Wanna earn more I guess? Well now u guys helped me to decide that I’m not gonna spend a cent on this sale unless Gaijin give us the 50% discount like every anniveristy sale before.

23 Likes

Every premium that i wanted isnt on sale. Is this a rare moment of gaijin not wanting my money?

22 Likes

lt’s my birthday today lol, got some money and wanted to buy 3 things and all of them not on sale ugh, i guess i buy some other game then.

18 Likes

Should I buy XM-1 for America Tree?

shame on you snail, those sales are pathetic.

14 Likes