USA A-10C bias need to be 12.0

when you have the best tree in the game that tends to happen. russia is likely the most played nation in the game

No.

no plane has enough flare to deflect 1, let alone a barrage of 9M in 10.3-11.0 range.

3 Likes

Depends. I think for ground it’s Germany, for air it’s USA

Well, if they move it to 12.0, and it performs badly, then bring it to 11.7, but yet again, YOU HAVE TO BUFF ALL OTHER 11.7-11.0 planes at the very least. That, is the problem.

So again. 12.0 is a very balanced Br for it. Considering a worse plane (Su-25SM3) is at 12.3, actually you know what? I’ve changed my mind thanks to your argument.
They should make it 12.3 to match the Su-25SM3 and bring the Su-25SM3 to 12.0

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Trying to get it changed via the community is reasonable, same thing happened with the spall liners for the Leo2a7 and strv122b+

No I am not trying to make Russian vehicles the best in the game, but I have lots of experience in them, usa, and German vehicles. To bring this up is irrelevant, because I’m comparing 1:1
The closest competitor to the A-10C in br is the Su-25BM, which had 1/16 of the capabilities.

Having a valid opinion because I’ve played a lot is reasonable.
Do you remember when the F-16C came out with those aim-9ms? Pretty much everyone has / had a 12.43 or higher k/d.

Or the Leo2a7 which was sporting high in the 18.0 k/d.

So no, balance is a VERY GOOD THING that’s why the A-10C has to go up.

It’s like saying: “oh hey, we are dropping the T-2 (Japan) and we are giving it 2 aim-120 at 9.3”, that’s fair right? No. Not in the slightest

3 Likes

lets be real here. the soviet ground tree is pound for pound the best tree in the game. i cant think of a tier were they arent at least mediocre. they dont have a single hole its a filled out tree with multiple choices for a role per tier. the air tree is a bit harded but without a doubt id say soviet props are better than american props at every tier over 2.7. then on jets id say soviets have the upper hand from 8.3 to up to 11 aircraft.

i dont to play every nation to have an opinion. and besides my opinion isnt mine only. my brother shares it and he plays. israel, german, italy, and a bit of USSR.

i haven no issue with the a10c going 12.0

Then what are you arguing against? This is a Sim AB thread about the A-10C

Also, playing the Russian tech tree with a locked 7.1 sec or 6.5 sec reload vs every enemy tank that out loads you at top tier… Russia isn’t biased, it’s more like you’ve missed your shots.

I have played the M1a1 click bait and had a fantastic Time in it, vs a T-90M, no gun depression, no reverse, stuck at 7.1 sec reload, etc. it doesn’t help everyone at top tier seems to always hit weak points. But my favorite thing as of late, is rounds will the lower plate of my T-90M, somehow not penetrate the floor plate, but rather skip off of it and hit my ammo, that’s been constantly happening since the update. It makes the T-90M absolute garbage.

I 100% agree, smokeless missiles alone should be enough for 11.7-12.0, but ontop of that the IFF in HMD should without a doubt bring it up to 12.0.

2 Likes

It’s funny that you reported my previous post, because I said you haven’t played X nation, so your opinion is less valid.

Anyways, to anyone who said 12.0-11.3 wasn’t possible, look at this:

The A-10C would be balanced at 12.0, and would be in a line up with the F-4S

1 Like

R-73s are so bad in sim not even funny, they I took a few clips all in one match, I could’ve recorded more, but I kept getting destroyed by the Av-8B (NA) and the A-10c

One clip is of an r-60 also being garbage.

The top two on the enemy team were in A-10Cs, pretty much all their team except the zombers had a positive K/D, meanwhile all of us the USSR, pretty much had negative.
Given the fact I play on controller, no Hotas, and have no VR, I’d say I’m fairly good at the game, especially since I kept getting 2v1’d

Again, I can’t see why the a-10c shouldn’t go to 12.0, and maybe even the Su-39 with R-77s
It has killed using the su-39, or most Russian aircraft, not to mention other nations, since the NATO teams can counter everything in every way.

Russian missiles in general are abysmal compared to most the competition.

If they want the A10 at this BR, fail to see why the harrier shouldn’t be. Significantly less effective CMs, significantly less ground pounding ordnance, and on top of that if you want to have 4 9Ms you trade your good ground pounding kit.

And that’s not comparing it to Russian ground pounders at the same BR, if we compare it to those, pretty blatant how much they cater to the yanks.

1 Like

well
9M also “abysmal”

Spoiler

srry for bad resolution - discord screen recording
https://youtu.be/JKfeZymZkqI

thats trouble in game, not one(red) side missiles.

too close, proper flare popped and the distance doesn’t help the tracking suspension.

No, the trouble you’re highlighting is user error.

3 Likes

You do understand, there is no way to know there is an incoming Aim-9M in sim right?

Not to mention, they get IOG, the R-73 doesn’t.

If you look at the clip where I shot at the AV-8B (na) from the side, with the r-73, it wasn’t further than 2.0 km from him when I fired, and by the time he flared it was 700 meters from him.

The seeker head (gatewidth) on the r-73 should’ve been far more closed and guarenteed a kill at that point, but no, it ate flares.