USA A-10C bias need to be 12.0

At least your typically on the USA teams side…

This only shows a bad launch. Against aware enemies, front or rear aspect shots are a bad idea.

Even to unaware enemies, R-60ms are bad. Look at the clips I posted.

in that case - that was an Su-24, with MAWs, so, there IS way
also, sound cheats are quite common

IOG useless without LOAL, well

IOG seems plenty useful if I’m being honest.

Also, sound cheats? I know. But what’s great is I play on Xbox, and thus cannot cheat, in fact we get brutalized on Xbox, no sound mods, no sight mods (until recently gaijin added new sights), no Ultra low quality, etc. pc users have has these forever.

All that is outside of the actual cheating that occurs, but I think they both count.

Factor in as well, I play on controller with no HOTAS or Vr, and many sim users play with Vr, at least the ones I run into, which give a major advantage.

IDK, it used for seeker shutoff IRCCM

gaijin should remove ability to custom sounds(at least for missiles/rockets/etc)

well, VR also gives a bit of pain
i use VR, but in WT it not really needed, mouse(or controller in your case) is enough for sim

I love how people already pointed out before release that the A-10C would be absolutely be tragic to play as in ground RB and toxic to play against in air at it’s current BRs respectively and that the BRs should maybe be swapped or something, but Gaijin still went through with it.

2 Likes

There’s zero reason why A10C whould be 1.0 BR lower than SU25SM3 in sim (11.3 vs 12.3). It has way more ground ordinance, HMD with IFF, 2 more IRCCM missiles that are also invisible.

2 Likes

The A-10C gets 4 Aim-9m, not just two, and has a ping less IFF system.

I do 100% agree with you.

I do think in light of how imbalanced the two you mentioned are, they should both be brought to 12.0.

I actually bought my su-25sm3 the other day to play it, F-14s just kept erasing me, not like I had but 2 chances to really do anything. I don’t quite get why the Su-25SM3 doesn’t get 2 r60ms as well as r-73s… it has the pylons for the r-60ms just as the Su-39, and Su-25T do.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

While the people who wanna counter you have to stay low as well

and AGM-65D isnt a 100% kill like your bias fucking KH-series missiles that you get 6 of.

You do realize. That 2 of the Su-25SM3, 25T, & 39, only get 2 TV guided munitions?

Meanwhile, the A-10 gets way more.

Performance in game is worse for most Russian weapons.

And you do realize it’s easy to over-g the pansirs missiles? It’s not hard

1 Like

SM-3 also gets KH-38MT
Btw, 25T&39 just have a lot of other guided weapon, that they can use without problems

He was referring to fire and forget munitions, which, the USSR gets less by almost double, if not triple.

Well
6 on A-10C
6 on 25SM-3

A-10 can carry 11.
It can carry 6 Mavericks, 4 JDAM, and 1 Paveway.

2 Likes

The A-10C get 4 mavs if you want to carry the Tpod. 4 that are way easier to shoot down than the Kh29. Besides that you really have to get to within 9-10km range to really give your mavs the energy to actually reach the target.

Don’t get me wrong, I agree that the A-10C should be higher in air RB, but 12.0 for the A-10C really is a fucking joke.

Any pantsir with at least 1 braincell, 1 free hand and 1 functional eye really should never die to an A-10C the overwhelming majority of the time.

1 Like

Only 6 mavs if you don’t take the pod, which also means no paveway (unless you abuse the custom loadouts, which might get patched eventually). Also have fun getting within 3-4km of enemy tor/pantsir/ito to actually drop your jdams/paveways lol.

Especially now that they made it easier to shoot down bombs with SAMs in general.

EDIT: also if you count the paveways and mavs you should also count the 16 vikhrs that the Su-39 and Su-25T can carry alongside the Kh29s.

No pod is esentially a death sentence , since the mavs have a what… 1.5x zoom ? The TGP is essential.