USA 11+ GBR is defat, defeat, defeat, more 10 times to get a single win

when a usa main try to say that their tank is innacurately modeled and low tier shell can go through every place on their tank they call them a skill issue, it’s crazy how this community this retarded.

2 Likes

Stop writing this lie, the USSR is now full of premium 10.0 techniques, but for some reason I don’t see how the Soviets are crying, our rating has dropped by 10.0, it’s unlikely that their noobs are better than those in the USA.

don’t try to argue with mangaroth he just said in another topic that abrams survivability is good compared with sweden and germany

Compared to the two countries with Leopards with spall liners?

ah yes because german players are only german players when they’re trash but when theyre not trash they’re not considered german players anymore at high br’s

Don’t think thats what they said

thats the argument people are making. shifting goals is common
Are we gonna pretend that the most survivable mbt at high tier won’t affect winrates of said country in any way?
Usa players just go from 60% to 30% and they’re trash. Germans go from below 50% into up to 70%, totally not affected by vehicles. The winrates don’t reflect natural skill development.

What about what I said was a lie? You cannot deny that the reason USA W/R is bad is because of the players. If you’ve played at top tier recently you know how bad the Americans play just by watching them. And I’m not talking about 11.7 America, I’m talking about the Click-Bait and AIM players.

except the 11.7-12.7 W/R is still bad

Hull is missing DU.
Turret ring is modeled incorrectly.
Bustle fire having a tendency to move to the engine for some reason.
Lack of proper armor for the fuel tanks.

I could go on.

11.7 and so on W/R is bad because they still get downtiered to play with the 11.3s. I don’t know about 12.7, though.

Except I said 11.7-12.7, where its only M1A2s and F-16Cs. Still bad

Anyway back on the topic

So would you deny the explainations of others for 12.7? And why would those explainations not be valid for issues of lower tiers, even if affected by premium noobs (other countries have premium noobs too but aren’t affected by such issues)

Ambrams is a bad tank, you can at least make a 400mm ring, it won’t help because the optics are large and a land mine (crowbar) can easily break through. It’s a coincidence that every USSR tank has land mines and a few in Israel. The USSR cannot be killed in random mode because the weak points are small and the AZ cannot be slowed down and this mechanic is completely ignored by the development team, very strange. Germany and Sweden are the same with the A7, just land mines or break the barrel while you have crowbars. The rest are rarely seen

gaijin’s logic, old soviet tanks are more survivable or got more armor around their turret ring and the sides than a 2016 tank with the latest armor developement but sadly none implemented ingame. We just gotta wait for the sep v3 at this point and let’s see if gaijin gonna add its real armor or just some plastic old 40 years armor.

Gaiji: “hey hey hey bro remember that old things last longer than their modern counterparts? example, back in the 80s fluorescent lamps last a decade, and now your LEDs junk can fail in three months. hah”

1 Like

No, just someone must not stand on one place and play aggressively

1 Like

All nations, 6.7 GRB
10 consecutive defeats.
So broken.

explain entire abrams in ukraine burning down from ammo fire that was in bustle rack spreading to engine and entire turret (yes the fire will spread to engine)

2 Likes
  1. What does anything you said there have ANYTHING to do with what question was asked? The guy is specifically talking about a situation involved with a tanks design, absolutely nothing to do with combat losses in a specific place.

2. Source thy claim, US main

2 Likes