Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

the leopard 2a4 is the most common tank i fight at 10.7, it has no trouble with penetration in game or in damage analysis.

Helicopters, yes, because there their (bugged) flight path is actually an advantage. For MBT’s, you see the kill shot, not the 2 or 3 other shots taken before that. Occasionally you get lucky and you’ll absolutely evaporate a tank with a single Spike, but on the whole it’s either going to hit something irrelevant, or it’ll just get eaten by … something… and does nothing.

Air launched Spikes on the other hand are pretty decent if you can get them to come in from a high enough angle.

Gaijin took the lazy option of increasing the pen on Spike LR instead of actually fixing it’s flight path, it’s supposed to pop up and then dive in from the top, which it doesn’t do; it pops up and then flattens out and acts like a normal ATGM albeit with self-homing. But that assumes a level of competence that’s no longer present at Gaijin I think…

2 Likes

Because Namer is heavy and slow but easy to kill.
It has unprotected ammo storage and any hit near the gun or ammo leaves you out of bullets
So Puma is better vehicle

2 Likes

sure now go ahead and explain it for the kf41

Us has 4 MBTs that has similiar capabilities in same bracket.

Sweden has 3 best MBTs plus best High tier Light tank at same bracket.

Is that Us and Swedish Bias?

3 Likes

So much bias :0

Oh nou…

1 Like

Corgi?

2 Likes

@vKALiBUR Malinois lol

1 Like

Yeah thanks for fixing these gamebreaking bugs like camo bugs like that really made game unplayable, please dont even bother with when you shoot someone from tank and your round just pass thru them? Or redicilous number of people that are walling? Or maybe bug that doesnt count each and every event (when you need to restart game so your proggress is tracked) or bug with first daily mission counting only when game officialy ends and not when you leave, or maybe how each Hollyday event is counted incorrectly and last week longer than it says and you can still claim rewards…

BUt I get it they are working on it, but they are working on wrong stuff, they need to focus on main things not some camos or custom sights, or rotation of some camos…

2 Likes

Yeah, I can’t help but to roll my eyes when the “numerous constant bug fixes” are brought up when we mention game-breaking bugs being unfixed, hahah.

When we talk about game-breaking bugs, we are talking about, for example, Type 10’s steering being utterly broken since its very release, not about, uh… (checks notes) “a bug where the button to select secondary weapons didn’t display when doing a test flight for aircraft that are available to be researched”.

5 Likes

Don’t forget modification RP disappearing into the void when playing games in quick succession

Issue been around as long as WT has, but I’d bet that if the situation was reversed and players gained extra RP it’d been fixed years ago

3 Likes

my bad, I have German main blind eyes. Noice doggie

1 Like

yes they are

it is not, nor is it anywhere close to the worst BR change. you just personally don’t like it.

again, just your opinion.

I haven’t ever seen that for BR patches, only for major updates.

ofc you can always express yourself, im just saying most people who have something nice to say don’t care enough to do so in the forum, while people who want to complain are way more inclined to do it, because they want something to change.

In 3 months, I might expect gajin change battle rating these fighter aircraft rank 5

doggo

2 Likes

Still, I feel like Gaijing is stealing my SL.

Doggo

If the British Phantoms have to stay at 12.0, please give them their historical AIM-9Ls. The lack of longer range SARH missiles (like the AIM-7F) and HMS leaves them at a disadvantage compared to their direct parallels in the US TT, namely the F-4J/S, and at a greater disadvantage compared to other 12.0 planes like the Mirage F-1C family which get access to the Magic 2 missile, which is both all-aspect and has IRCCM.

3 Likes

“The elevation of the rear gunner turret on the Ju-87 has been correct from -16 degrees to -15.”

Meanwhile AI tanks in Air RB have been driving into the water or through mountains for over a decade.

5 Likes