Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

Actually I’ve from flying it don’t use your afterburners after passing them they don’t get good lockons for aircraft not using their burners for some reason

1 Like

Quite surprised about all the 11.3 and 11.0 planes going down. They were stomped by F-14’s thus their stats went down. But the F-14’s BR increase will get them space to have fun against the intermediate fighters that are F4S, early Mirage 2000 and Mig23’s.

In the meantime when I play the F-14’s I get stomped by the top tier fighters. The thing is 13.7 is a black hole gathering most 12.7 aircrafts, making the F-14A meta for 11.3 -12.3 fights. The F-14’s BR increase will save the 11.3 - 12.3 matches and thus re balance this area. Doing so will kill the F-14’s until we get 14.0 and 14.3 BR in game releasing pressure of top tier on them. It’s basically the usual WT top tier BR black hole for the no longer top tier aircrafts. I believe just increasing the F-14 is enough to leave the 11.0 / 11.3 alone.

2 Likes

Here’s the solution for all match making problems VEHICLE RANK MATCH MAKING NO UP-TIERING NO DOWN-TIERING LIKE THE ORIGINAL MATCH MAKING WAS WHEN THE GAME CAME OUT! I’ve been playing for over 10yrs on PC and Console that was the worst decision ever made by your developers and managers it scared away they original player base

1 Like

The US F8’s crusader 2 staying at their current BR is a mess for their BR brackets. They must go up the release pressure bellow them. Between the premium black hole around 10.0 and the Crusaders, grinding the 9.3 aircraft is a mess.

GRB, T-72B, 10.0 > 10.0
Simply put, this thing does not offer any advantage compared to it’s foldered counterpart, at the same BR. The T-72B (1989) has the same engine, armor, gun and shells, but also gets Kontakt-5, which is much more helpful than Kontakt-1.

2 Likes

Aircraft rank V battle rating change for Air RB

• Me 262 A-1a 7.0 → 6.7

• Me 262 C-2b 8.0 → 7.7

• F3D-1 7.0 → 6.7

• Venom FB.4 8.7 → 8.3

• MiG-9 (China & USSR) 7.3 → 7.0

• J21RA 6.7 → 6.3

• F9F-2 8.0 → 7.7

• Me 163 B-0 8.7 → 8.3

12 Likes

Z-10 11.7 (old) - > 11.7 (new)
Until now, the Z-10 has not received a modernized RWR, nor more powerful missiles (such as CM502KG), and the AKD10 flies too slowly. This problem is as serious as the AH64D, maybe you will say that the Z-10 has a powerful air-to-air missile - TY90, but I use helicopters for ground attack, isn’t it? The TY90 is powerful, but this does not mask the weakness of a ground attack, nor does it prevent incoming missiles. To sum up, the Z-10 needs to be strengthened to adapt to more intense battles in the future.

57 Likes

You need to make a separate comment for each vehicle, or it will not be considered

2 Likes

MPK Pr.201K 3.3>3.7

No.

The rear mounted 45mm has more punch than the 2M-3 of the 201K thanks to having a true HE rounds, but still suffers from the same blind arcs. Unlike the smaller calibre weapon it lacks AP and pushing it up to face destroyers and more armoured boats will only highlight this. It’s also less useful against air targets as it lacks the high rpm needed to make up for the lack of HE-VT instead relying on less than great timed fuses.

Holy cope.

RB, Pantsir-S1 11.7 → 12.0. The Pantsir is still leagues better than any NATO SPAA in top tier. It should move higher along with the top tier lineup.

37 Likes

RB, Rooikat 105 9.3 → stay in 9.3. Why is the 105 going up to 9.7, while the Rooikat MTTD, that is now getting the same DM33 shell, stays in 9.3? The MTTD now will have the same ammunition selection with a faster automatic reload, while the 105 needs an Ace crew to reach the same reload speed. Keep the 105 the same BR as the MTTD (if the MTTD gets DM33).

9 Likes

totally agree, F8U-2 has made air RB too hard for 9.3 br planes. when i play ayit, i often see f8u above me, its a horrible experience.

1 Like

Statcard top speed doesn’t matter!

It doesn’t actually tell us anything. For example, an R-27ER has a statcard top speed of M5.8, but never once has it actually gone Mach 5 under realistic conditions even as high up as 10km and as fast as M1.5 aircraft speed.

In actual conditions, an R-77 will always be faster than a Skyflash Supertemp, like 200m/s faster.

RB, AGS 11.0 → 11.3. Please give it M900. The M833 struggles to keep up with the armor of top tier MBTs. The IPM1 with a .3 seconds longer reload gets M900, why shouldn’t this thing?

5 Likes

The British tree is fine compared to the Italian tree which is totally screwed by Gaijin given the constant nerfs and absurd BR increases of vehicles that don’t need it.

• Ariete increase in BR but Gaijin refuses to adjust armour according to them it is normal for a tank to weigh 60 tons of air.
  • Breda 501 they refuse to give it a full crew of 8 people and since it’s been in game it only has 5 and they increase it to BR levels that this vehicle shouldn’t be at Realistic battles it’s fine at BR 4.7 not 5.0 stop increasing it Gaijin.
  • OTOMATIC should be at BR 10.0 as their precious Russian 2S38 is at BR 10.0. 2S38 is much stronger than OTOMATIC.
  • R3 T106 which should be at the same BR as Fox 7.7 but since you all complained it is now at BR 8.0.
  • Most Italian WW2 aircraft are overBR like Re.2001 CN or C.202EC etc…
6 Likes

̶R̶B̶,̶ ̶̶̶T̶A̶M̶ ̶2̶I̶P̶̶̶ ̶9̶.̶0̶-̶>̶9̶.̶3̶.̶ ̶W̶h̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶A̶M̶ ̶2̶I̶P̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶B̶R̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶A̶M̶?̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶(̶D̶M̶3̶3̶)̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶r̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶(̶2̶2̶.̶6̶ ̶°̶/̶s̶ ̶v̶s̶ ̶3̶2̶.̶0̶ ̶°̶/̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶E̶x̶p̶e̶r̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶w̶)̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶A̶M̶ ̶2̶I̶P̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶9̶.̶3̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶h̶u̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶
The TAM is 8.7

3 Likes

why does sweden need to be filled with non dometic aircraft when thier domestic airframes can deliver comparable if equipped with the right missles

RB, Su-7B 9.3 → 9.7. If the Su-7BKL and BMK are moving up, the Su-7B should move up as well. There’s no major difference between these aircraft.

4 Likes

RB, F-104A 9.3 → 9.7. If the Su-7s are moving up, so should the F-104s. These supersonic jets have been plaguing the 8.3-8.7 bracket for a long while, so it’s time to move these jets up.

8 Likes