Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

Yeah, Russia gets to enjoy having 3 10.0-10.3 MBTs, 1 prem included whilst everyone has either 2, one of them being a prem or are completely screwed over like the USA for example with their " MBT " being a glorified tank destroyer.

Once again Gaijin proves they are completely incapable of beating those Russian Bias allegations.

4 Likes

France has 4 12.0 MBTs, is that French bias?

5 Likes

I’m not talking about about 12.0 - Don’t move goalposts.

1 Like

It’s not moving goalposts, it’s an honest question because that is what is implied in your post.

Also your post cherry-picks one BR range, if you do that other people can too.

5 Likes

I could easily bring up other BR ranges but I brought up 10.0-10.3 specifically because it’s the most recently affected by Gaijin’s nonsense.

You’re moving goalposts to try and discredit my argument with your garbage logic. See yourself out, respectfully.

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand the definition of moving goalposts compared to a counter argument, so I’ll leave it here before I go.

Just incase that isn’t clear enough for you, your definition of bias is defined as 3 or more MBTs in a lineup. I provided an example of a lineup with more than 3 MBTs and asked if it was bias. I’m arguing in your parameters.

Have a good one.

5 Likes

true, you can use spikes to shoot down heli’s. but, using radar lock and the 30mm is far faster and more effective than waiting nearly 3 mins for the spike to hit my target. the spike missiles are terrible, the Namer needs to be buffed heavily or the 30mm only version with an actual turret needs to be added at 9.3 with the mk1&2 Merkava.

I believe all current spike carriers ingame only have IRT, not a tracking radar.

I don’t agree. I think it’s much more powerful than some of the flat 10.0’s and would be unfair to them to drop it that low given its massive advantages.

I could see 9.some thing for the 30mm alone version but I don’t even know if I’d agree with 9.3 tbh

yeah, i was talking about the 30mm. not the spikes.

As was I. It has an IRT, not a radar as I was pointing out. It preforms the same function as a radar, but it functions in a completely different way by definition.

sorry, I misread that.

1 Like

the 8.3 Gepard gets 127mm of penetration at 550 rpm. vs the Namers 116mm at 200 rpm.

It only gets 40 rounds of APDS tho…

1 Like

I understand that. But I don’t think that’s the only performance consideration. Otherwise the fox would be in dire risk of being a 12.0 the way it shoots.

This is the protection map for 10.0 Desert Warrior’s APDS (stock round) at 0m

With gratuitous malinois photo bombing

That is not a vehicle, that even with just its 30mm gun needs to be at 10.0 or lower.

1 Like

Hell this is the L23A1 the best round the UK has at 10.3, @500m and the Namer is still virtually impenetrable from the front and oblique.

I just can’t see how that needs to come down at all.

brutally photo bombed, I’m not sure why the protection map says that, I’ve yet too survive a single shot from anything. also, i would like to point out, a .50 cal can burn down the ammo load no issue, keeps happening to me in game. that reduces the Namer to a sitting duck.

Huh. I have only faced them a handful of times, don’t have it unlocked yet. But I would agree that is ridiculous.

1 Like

I’m not having any trouble penetrating with the Merkava VI 9.3? (500m) it behaves the same as soviet tanks in rank VI.

again this seems to be another gaijin issue were its great on paper but garbage in game.

1 Like