Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

I mean they feel way better than they used to be after the range buff i was pretty successful with the freccia after that, sure they arent amazing but they are in a much better state and i would pick them over most saclos missiles.

F104G(China)10.7→10.3:
For no reason could a flareless craft work at 10.7 when aircrafts only unless it is such monsters F16 or J10. And for 104j it could be 10.0 so.
A5C repair jams issue:
While A5C goes to 10.7, more and better ir missile carriers go down and fight together. So its time to fix the trouble that jams double out once you carry jams mixed even when chose flare/chaff only modes. It should be single out at flare/chaff only modes and double out(1 flare and 1 chaff) at mixed mode. This do happened on j35xs once but now fixed.

9.3 and 9.7 are pretty fun now, I would actually recommend people who want to start grinding Italian ground forces with comfort to buy VRCC and maybe even Hungarian Mi-24P (which becomes the best premium helicopter of the tree imo).

2 Likes

But it is nothing compared to airbase AAA firing trough trees, hills and even trough the ground

1 Like

Than i am the unlucky One. 6 games in my 9.3 lineup, 6 10.3 games. Ztz-96(P) Turms and T-80UD are not that Easy to fight

The OF-40 MTCA is an excellent vehicle as well

4 Likes

no you are not most of the games are uptires, rarely you get into downtires…

1 Like

The true game breaking bug was the crash RP bug in version 1.53, but it was fixed very quickly LOL.

It is still weirdest and funniest bug I have ever seen in the game.

4 Likes

Bit Late now but i feel the AMX A-1A should be the same BR in ARB as the regular tree one, It has worse guns and in a way worse missiles than the regular tree version.

1 Like

I don’t really get why Mig23 goes down to 11.0 now, how are they even comparable in any aspect except A5C having better manoeuvrability, although lock up still happens. full aspect vs rear, radar guided missile +downward search vs no radar and a 800 km/h speed difference, I am sorry Gaijing, I can’t see how that mounts to only 0.3 BR difference.

1 Like

You currently connot buy the VRCC, it was removed from the store and so far has not added in game for GE’s.

For those who do not want to wait to see if the VRCC comes back, I agree that the OF-40 (MTCA) is an excellent tank. (I do not have it, but I have friends and see people doing very well with it often. In GAB and GRB.)

1 Like

Please move the BI to 8.7 with kI 200

RIP Su-17M4, Su-22(all) which are 11.3 while MiG-21bis 11.0

Just noticed A-129 international (p) got raised to br 11.0! What the heck…no countermeasures, no radar warnings, no air to air missiles, miserable optics…it was already spaa-fodder as it was…
Please tell me this is.an oversight!

1 Like

They’re easier to fight than Leo2A4s, M1 Abrams’, T-80Bs and Obj292s. Especially Turms aren’t a problem, they’re just T-72As with Kontakt-1, thermals and a slightly better shell.

easier than and easy in general are not the same
Also the point of my post was that even after the “decompression” you stil face ony 10.3 games

indeed I was. TY

Because the problem is the stupid high BR spread. Gaijin is playing to 0.3 up and 0.3 down years after years bur the compression and balance problems persist, why??? the outdated 1.0 of BR spread.
Is simple with 1.0 of BR spread decompress and balance the game is almost impossible but look like Gaijin need another 10 years for see this problem.

1 Like

I can’t agree more.
At this point i hope Is intentional because otherwise mean that they do not understand their own game

2 Likes

But 10.3 now is the old 10.0, so you fight weaker tanks than before. You just straight up cannot get matched into an “old” full uptier anymore, period. that is literally decompression.

1 Like