Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

1 Like

@Stona_WT : reason why Mirage 4000 wasn’t downtiered to 12.7 as many people wanted it?

1 Like

You are probably looking at the Arcade stats!

shot 2024.10.10 19.43.07

1 Like

otomatic at 11.3 for no reason …
many people had noticed the same fact but as usual it is ignored for unknown reasons

4 Likes

In other words, nothing has really changed for BR 9.0-9.7…well done, dev team! /s

Adds desert warrior and stormer AD to 10.0 brits.
BR changes removes everything else from 10.0 brits.
Takes giant snifff… i smell thanos.
Anyone got number to avengers?
I have no clue whats going on, pls send help,

2 Likes

Meanwhile the XP-50 has sat at the same BR for years without moving, but there have been hundreds and hundreds of requests for it to go up. (it should be 4.7)

1 Like

What? no…why would you think that? Rooikat now has dm33, with a autoloader, and a more survivable turret. How is that “subjectively inferior”??? they should both be the same BR imo, because neither one deserves to be 9.7. nor is there a lineup for 9.7!

I have the same opinion of the the XP-50 as I do for the Wyvern.

The most OP quality is the Air spawn and I wonder what impact removing it would have on balance. Though it does seem like quite a decent dogfight, even later game

2 Likes

Japan seems to be doing fine from what I can tell. People just can’t abuse it any more like they were.

The MTTD’s ammo is stored directly behind a 25mm plate of front armor.
It’s not more survivable.
It’s a tad sad Rooikat 105 is 9.7, I’m an owner of it; I’m certainly not going to use MTTD again as that was painful when I did use it.
VFM-5 retained 9.3 though, and that will be my likely light tank in the future.

I guess it’s a good thing we have a few Gaijin staff to answer our comments, questions, and or concerns.

If the questions can be answered we’re here for it.

Why does Gaijin not balance vehicles based upon relative combat performance?

For example

Mig-23MLD is the same BR as the Kfir Canard, Sea Harrier FRS1 and AMX A-1A in Sim. And yet have radically different performance.

or

Hunter F6 (france) is 9.0 and the Hunter FGA9 is 9.7 in Sim. These aircraft have near identical performance.
(same for the F4J(UK) and FGR2/FG1, different BRs, identical performance (if anything the F4J(UK) is inferior but has the higher BR))

5 Likes

It didn’t use DM53, that’s why

If by performance you mean the fm, that is not the only factor taken into account when balancing anything.

Except its not just 1 single aspect of a vehicles performance, it is every aspect.

For example

In Sim

Phantom FGR2/FG1 are 11.3
Phantom F4J(UK) is 12.0

They have identical loadouts
The FGR2/FG1 have more CMs, a better RWR and better engines.

In every respect the FGR2/FG1 is superior.

Another example would be:

Hunter F1 is at 9.0
Hunter F6 (France) is at 9.0

Hunter F6 has a much better engine and is equipped with AAMs.

(Gaijin even recongised this as being an issue in ARB but not in ASB)

Hunter FGA9 is identical in performance to the Hunter F6 (France) except it replaces Aim-9Bs for Aim-9Es. Aim-9Es dont justify a 0.7 higher BR. They dont even justify any BR difference imo.

4 Likes

the HC and clickbait get M829A2 which is just DM 53 but the 2PL is still stuck with DM 43 at the same BR? what a joke lmao, 2PL should get DM 53 i dont see a reason why it shouldn’t

I haven’t personally played these two so I’ll go off of your point here. Have you made this known in the last post where we asked for your feedback?

Neither did it use DM43.

It uses DM63, and DM53 is way closer to it than DM43.