Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

Yep, All-aspect IRs at a minimum should be added.

Yeah, Aim-54s have never been hard to defeat, with it moving up, should definetly get some buffs.

But its things like the low CM count and kinda poor RWR. Even the radar isnt on par with things like the FA2 or F16 that was what I was referring to. But overall the airframe handling is fine (though I doubt it would survive in a dogfight vs something like a Su-27 with HMD+R-73s)

This is why I’m waiting this thing :p

The A model underwent various modifications over its lifetime, and from 1995 to 2004 was equivalent to B model except TF-30s.

2 Likes

The thing I like the most about the airframe is how responsive it is at high speed. It doesn’t “lock up” like the F-16 and F-15 does. You can pull as hard as you want

1 Like

Looks solid for his BR but is impossible play in 9.3. or 9.7 and you end in 10.0 and 10.3 the 99% of the battles (no, not is a exageration is true). The results??

Was your activity time higher on those other battles?

Considering this BR change basically only decompressed 9.3-10.3. Im not sure what the issue is. Most of the 10.3s you would have faced previously are now 10.7

And just like that, 10.0 became 11.3. Not a single match in my own BR, let alone downtiers.
insert many swear words

Strella and 2S6 should not be at the same BR.

The strella can’t defend itself, and the only redeeming quality other than lock on missiles is the ability to scout.

That’s it.

You already Nerfed how the missiles work in a prior update; why was this needed?

Russia 10.3 mostly.

They aren’t! Strela is 10.3 and Chunguska is 10.7.

{8484BA2A-87BE-4393-8FB6-7F50CC56D755}

This came out of datamines a couple of hours ago.

Ah… Well those are an issue even for 10.7s. Heck, Fighting the 2S38 in 12.0 MBTs is rarely easy

Have to wonder why the PUMA’s went up, a vehicle with nothing but an autocannon needed to go up even more, especially after the recent nerfs?

It cannot even maintain a positive k/d then how do you justify a BR increase?

6 Likes

Mirage F1C with 2Magic1 at 11.3 still a joke, J7E is much better than this trash. with 2Magic 1 it should go 10.7, I KNOW mirage3e is there too but mirage 3e should go 10.3

According to Thunderskill in numbers of battles the 4 most played russian tanks are. 2S38, T-80BVM, BMP-2M and T-72 TURMS. 3 of them are 10.3. Oh crap, another time Gaijin accidentaly forget move up russian tanks LOL.

1 Like

Gaijin need put in green the entire russian tree.
Screenshot - 2024-10-10T190018.748

And same BR with Mirage 5BA or F-4C?

Oh cmon compression being worse even more

As of this morning they are both the same

Every single Sim BR change needs to be reverted immediately, with the exception of the A-10C and AV-8B. The entire 10.7-12.0 range is a broken, unbalanced mess now. We CANNOT wait another six months for you to “gather statistics” while such a broad range of BRs is ruined. Again, these changes MUST be reverted IMMEDIATELY.

2 Likes