Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

Yeah thanks for fixing these gamebreaking bugs like camo bugs like that really made game unplayable, please dont even bother with when you shoot someone from tank and your round just pass thru them? Or redicilous number of people that are walling? Or maybe bug that doesnt count each and every event (when you need to restart game so your proggress is tracked) or bug with first daily mission counting only when game officialy ends and not when you leave, or maybe how each Hollyday event is counted incorrectly and last week longer than it says and you can still claim rewards…

BUt I get it they are working on it, but they are working on wrong stuff, they need to focus on main things not some camos or custom sights, or rotation of some camos…

2 Likes

Yeah, I can’t help but to roll my eyes when the “numerous constant bug fixes” are brought up when we mention game-breaking bugs being unfixed, hahah.

When we talk about game-breaking bugs, we are talking about, for example, Type 10’s steering being utterly broken since its very release, not about, uh… (checks notes) “a bug where the button to select secondary weapons didn’t display when doing a test flight for aircraft that are available to be researched”.

5 Likes

Don’t forget modification RP disappearing into the void when playing games in quick succession

Issue been around as long as WT has, but I’d bet that if the situation was reversed and players gained extra RP it’d been fixed years ago

3 Likes

my bad, I have German main blind eyes. Noice doggie

1 Like

yes they are

it is not, nor is it anywhere close to the worst BR change. you just personally don’t like it.

again, just your opinion.

I haven’t ever seen that for BR patches, only for major updates.

ofc you can always express yourself, im just saying most people who have something nice to say don’t care enough to do so in the forum, while people who want to complain are way more inclined to do it, because they want something to change.

In 3 months, I might expect gajin change battle rating these fighter aircraft rank 5

doggo

2 Likes

Still, I feel like Gaijing is stealing my SL.

Doggo

If the British Phantoms have to stay at 12.0, please give them their historical AIM-9Ls. The lack of longer range SARH missiles (like the AIM-7F) and HMS leaves them at a disadvantage compared to their direct parallels in the US TT, namely the F-4J/S, and at a greater disadvantage compared to other 12.0 planes like the Mirage F-1C family which get access to the Magic 2 missile, which is both all-aspect and has IRCCM.

3 Likes

“The elevation of the rear gunner turret on the Ju-87 has been correct from -16 degrees to -15.”

Meanwhile AI tanks in Air RB have been driving into the water or through mountains for over a decade.

5 Likes

I mean they feel way better than they used to be after the range buff i was pretty successful with the freccia after that, sure they arent amazing but they are in a much better state and i would pick them over most saclos missiles.

F104G(China)10.7→10.3:
For no reason could a flareless craft work at 10.7 when aircrafts only unless it is such monsters F16 or J10. And for 104j it could be 10.0 so.
A5C repair jams issue:
While A5C goes to 10.7, more and better ir missile carriers go down and fight together. So its time to fix the trouble that jams double out once you carry jams mixed even when chose flare/chaff only modes. It should be single out at flare/chaff only modes and double out(1 flare and 1 chaff) at mixed mode. This do happened on j35xs once but now fixed.

9.3 and 9.7 are pretty fun now, I would actually recommend people who want to start grinding Italian ground forces with comfort to buy VRCC and maybe even Hungarian Mi-24P (which becomes the best premium helicopter of the tree imo).

2 Likes

But it is nothing compared to airbase AAA firing trough trees, hills and even trough the ground

1 Like

Than i am the unlucky One. 6 games in my 9.3 lineup, 6 10.3 games. Ztz-96(P) Turms and T-80UD are not that Easy to fight

The OF-40 MTCA is an excellent vehicle as well

4 Likes

no you are not most of the games are uptires, rarely you get into downtires…

1 Like

The true game breaking bug was the crash RP bug in version 1.53, but it was fixed very quickly LOL.

It is still weirdest and funniest bug I have ever seen in the game.

4 Likes

Bit Late now but i feel the AMX A-1A should be the same BR in ARB as the regular tree one, It has worse guns and in a way worse missiles than the regular tree version.

1 Like