Undo the nerf to the LAV

Magach 6R/B/Hydra all of them are better than it.

The T-55AM-1 it’s only good on downtier, were it’s composite armor actually works.

1 Like

It was busted OP at 8.3, but now it’s weak at 8.7 after everything moved up a step? Ok.

1 Like

8.7=8.3

All 8.3s MBTs (except for the Olifant Mk.1) went up.
For the tank itself, it has no redeeming features aside from the armor.

Firepower? 3BM25 performs worse than DM13 (105), in a BR were the norm is M111/DM23 or M728.

Reload? Higher than any NATO 105mm.

Depression? Lmao.

Mobility? Nothing outstanding about it.

1 Like

I know I’m a bad ground player, and the t-55am1 was one of my first premiums. Doesn’t make me wrong though.

Looking at the stats from a bad player to try and make a point about vehicles is not very clever of you though.

Yes congratulations, that is indeed what I said.

1 Like

Of course - that means every other vehicle you’ve ever played is also one of your first and it can’t be counted. No matter which way you spin it - you did poorly in it, and more specifically - no better in it than other vehicles, statistically.

So how can you claim it’s OP? Or claim Russian bias?

I have a 32 K/D in the M8 (my highest ground K/D), and I will openly state that it is very overpowered as is evident by my performance being much higher than what I usually manage.

No? But obviously vehicles I used when I was new to the game I will do worse in. I didn’t think that was hard logic to follow, but you exceed all expectations.

I doubt you have the ability to do a proper statistical comparison, and I know for certain you didn’t. Eyeballing a few KD ratios is not “statistically” in the developed world.

I frankly don’t know how you guys claim there isn’t RussianBias™. You just didn’t bother reading the MANPADS devblog and their flimsy rationalisation? As oho pointed out though, this forum is an intensely policed echo chamber, so I guess it isn’t that surprising.

Just more evidence that you’re statistically illiterate when you’re using sample sizes of one.

3 Likes

I should have known you’d just spin it around. I’m saying that I can’t know what vehicles you used when you were “new”. And every vehicle you played, new or old, doesn’t have a statistical imbalance. I know you’re a bad player (you admitted it yourself), and haven’t improved in thousands of games - so I also don’t think you using it when you were “new” particularly matters, either.

Still waiting for the 2S38 to be increased in BR as it deserves

1 Like

Which is why I have tried, and unfortunately failed, to explain to people like you why using player card comparisons is incredibly stupid. If you were actually concerned with the objective truth, you’d be using larger samples instead of trying to insult me like a child.

1 Like

I’m more accustomed to cas (hate me for it but I enjoy it over even trying to play my challengers in their sorry state). I can sit in my buccaneer far enough away that no spaa but the pantsir can hit me let alone in my tornado. It is not hard to as all you have to do is side climb to 7 or 8km and stay decently fast. A pantsir can force me to manoeuvre arround maybe stopping me from hitting my target, plus the radar is exceptionally on it allowing it to track most agms and bombs coming for it. Some other spaa can do this but even trying to hit me is a waisted effort. The pantsir also has more missiles than the Adats, with more cannons, and all at the same br. And the Adats in an anti tank role is usable at best. The fact that the auto track for the missiles is a bit wacky is redundant as you can simply guide it in yourself. It’s not broken, but far better than even the second best spaa in the game which would be the ITO.

1 Like

The 2S38 is an extremely poor vehicle - @SlowHandClap himself only has a 0.5 K/D in it. And the global average K/D for it is 1.01. My favorite BR to play is 10.0 and I of course face them very often - and they’re never a threat, either.

It’s funny how you seem to only play Germany and Japan and have extremely mediocre stats at BRs above 9.0. It’s quite the coincidence, isn’t it? I have yet to see a person that whined about the 2S38 actually play the 2S38 and have good stats in it. Or at least one who plays multiple nations and is a good player.

I use it at 12.7 to cap/scout and get into CAS. I also don’t care if you believe me or not. You can check my replays if you like.

The fact that you’re so desperate to try and insult me is flattering, but you’re only making yourself look petty.

2 Likes

Tbh stats for premiums players is kinda a moot point considering it’s polluted with terrible players. The average 2s38 can be killed with no much effort. The problem is when someone who knows a thing or two gets a hold of it.

Also not to mention it’s a better spaa than my stormer, although that’s not much of a competition.

4 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
How can you talk about statistics when you say “there is no sample size”
.every data analysis has a pool of data

Man,you are either trolling at this point or you seriously need to log off for today

2 Likes

Don’t you think it’s funny that me literally just giving a public figure based on your own stats, a public number, in a thread where you’re talking about personal experience - is something you take as an insult?

And I’m pretty sure I’ve heard plenty of people claiming the 2S38 should be 11.7 itself?

My problem with the 2s38 is how it is functionally superior to both HSTV-L and Otomatic, yet sits at a much lower BR.

Either move those two down to 2s38 at 10.0, or move the 2s38 up.

Or give the HSTV-L M774 equivalent pen, HE-VT, and IRST tracking it is supposed to have, 1 second reload, and retain it’s BR…

2 Likes

I’m not talking about statistics regarding the M8? Do you have no reading comprehension at all?
I’m saying that it’s obvious that I’m gonna claim the M8 is overpowered because I have a 32 K/D in it. Which is more than any other vehicle I have. That’s not a statistic.

How crazy are you people?

The 2s38 can and should be 11.0. It’s not as fast as the hstvl (although the hstvl should get its irst and prox round it should get). It’s on the level of the puma.

3 Likes

I forget the otomatic is at a higher br with 12 sabot rounds and a shitty radar…

2 Likes

I simply don’t really care about 9.0 and above. It’s not fun, it’s not enjoyable, the only draw is the cool toys you get to use.
A significant portion of the time I literally only spawn SPAAs and a plane now.

The 2S38 is a premium vehicle. As such, they have some of the WORST players - see when the Premium Leo2A4 got added for example, german winrates tanked for a while.
This happens literally every time a high tier premium is released, and winrates only return to normality once their numbers subside.

That aside, the 2S38 simply does too much too well. It has firepower comparable to the HSTV-L with the added benefit of easily being able to deal with helicopters and aircraft that get close - and does this without ever setting off RWR or MAWS. Mobility is pretty good too.
Compared to a Begleit, its only disavantage (not having missiles) is swiftly compensated by its APFSDS.

2 Likes