Undo the nerf to the LAV

I dislike both the TTD and MTTD personally.
When I get Vickers Mk11 I stop playing MTTD entirely.

That’s the main issue,i find it strange that people grind the SA TT until the MTTD,for me that i’ve played against them i found the SA TT very competitive,but also high regarding the level of skill required

Oh yeah i forgot the Merkava,god i hated fighting them with my poor M774 dart on the TTS

M900 my beloved
The M1128 at 9.3 is honestly a nightmare,and i loved every single second of erasing any MBTs with just a click on my M900

I wasn’t too happy about the mk11 but now that I’m spading it along with my mk 5 it’s actually quite good surprisingly. The reverse ain’t great but feels a lot better than the rooikat to play. The MTTD is still better, I just wish they gave it its dm63 and just moved it up. Would be such a great light tank to bring to top tier

1 Like

Yup, I still think the t55am is better than the chieftains in basically every way. Just had a long range fight with one, took me 5 rounds to get on target where as it took him 1. He penned my turret every shot, he just hit the same spot over and over again. Where as I kept hitting his cheeks as he’s a moving target out at 1.2km. Non pen every time, even against the hull. Eventually got killed by a friendly tank…. It shouldnt be seeing 7.7s flat out.

Oh, absolutely.
One of my favorite guns in the game, if not my favorite - is the 105mm on the Chinese ZTL-11.

That 105mm shell has nearly 500mm of pen with great angle performance, but the thing that really sticks out about it is the post-pen spalling, it honestly feels like it spalls more than 125mm DTC.

Or, at the very least - I haven’t felt any difference in spalling between the 105mm APFSDS and 125mm top tier APFSDS.

2 Likes

Not believing in BS makes you dishonest? Yeah that checks out.

Nice projection.

It is decent.

Learn to aim. Also shattering? Please provide sources for it!
I have seen it ~2 times a few months ago, which was due to a bug, that has been very likely fixed since.
Saying it nonpens or shatters implicates a lot of shatters, which is just a flat out lie.

And a final confirmation that you know nothing what you are talking about.

3rd confirmation that you know nothing about the thing you talk about.

It will overpen those cupolas. You can get lucky and get it fused if it hits the MG sometimes, but 95% of the times it overpens.

If it uses gun depression (As it should) then you can’t hit the cupola, nor the hull.

To be honest, that Conq is actually shit.

LOL. Can you maybe tell the next week’s lottery numbers please?

???
What do you mean? A player can’t just decide to get good in a game, and then actually manage to learn to play?

1 Like

Then call for all 9.0s and 8.7s to go up by 0.3.
Cause T-55AM-1, Chieftain Mk5, etc can’t be 9.0 with all the existing 9.0s, and they also can’t be separated.
Of course this means some 7.7s have to increase BR as well such as Maus, Conq, and M103.

That’s not really true though.
Ammo does not automatically explode every time its blackened out so there must be some sort of odds number with a number generator to determine if it explodes or not.
If that number is different from tank to tank i have no actual knowledge on (but i suspect it is as there is data on specific ammo and their risk of combustion).
RNG literally stands for “Random Number Generator”.
Example:
lets say the risk is 0.2 (made up number) and the RNG rolls a number between 0 and 1 and gets 0.1 the ammo detonates, but if it roll 0.4 the ammo doesn’t detonate.
there hes to be some sort of function like that for it to work like it does in game.

Play the chieftains again, the mk 5s usable but it needs it lrf. Only problem is a certain mod decided that it doesn’t need it as it’s not the same tank. It’s a mk5/2 with the laser range finder or more accurately a mk5L, with l standing for laser range finder. And even the 3 could get it as any chieftain after the mk 3 was built with a laser range finder. The mk 5 just had an upgrade for it. With that it could be 8.7 maybe. The mk 3 needs to just go back down. The t55am simply does everything better than the chieftain mk 5, mk 10 is better on long range maps but we don’t get them often because of gaijin. So even the map rotation “nerfs” it.

How are they unrealistic tell me

Instead of being Mach 2.2 there closer to the same values as the maverick but along with this there range would increase to a 90km missiles. The motor is now a slower burning but longer duration. I’m game the Mach 2 is the biggest fuck you to everyone else as it makes it a lot harder to shoot out the sky or even spot in time.

Even the Russian sites state it as mach 2.2 so it’s correct in game

You are most likely confusing it with some other variant of the missile

Why did that first missile suddenly stop responding completely?

the ito one or the kh38 one ?

LMAOOOOO i just tested your theory. Fired 10 BR-412D shots at the M60A1’s cupola on the test drive,9 of them one-shotted the tank, the last one only killed the commander and the loader.

Keep up with your yammering pal

Maybe provide evidence…

1 Like

I wanted to,but strangely all of my screenshots and video recordings cut all of the HUD of the game ,so you can’t really acknowledge where i shot just by looking at either a photo or a video

Gonna work it to fix this tomorrow morning (≈8 UTC) so that i can provide it

I don’t even need the evidence to know the m60 and m48 cupolas are weak as shit lol. I’ve one shot one with a 35mm aphe to the cupola before. It just has a massive shoot my sign attached to its head.