Undo the nerf to the LAV

Yes, however gaijin decided to put in an rng value for ammo. And as I am the unluckiest player in the game I guess they never detonate. But that doesn’t really wander my question, your saying they do enough but in reality they don’t as it’s no where near the level of a solid shot of the same calibre.

RNG was a bug that was fixed a few updates back.
I never noticed cause from my experience I rarely if ever experienced said bug.

I envy you then, for me I’ve been
Killed by yellow ammo and a radio before (had no ammo in the turret but the round hitting my radio caused an ammo explosion). Playing the chieftain mk 5 rn, so far I’ve been killed 5 times without getting a kill die to lacking a laser range finder and having sub par armour for the br. Also getting one shot without the round hitting the ammo on terrible shots from their part. The saving grace being that they have decent spall where as I don’t.

Plus it doesn’t help gaijin keep “braking” the ammo in British tanks. Making our apds heads acount for ammo racks despite being inert.

1 Like

I recommend playing the Olifant Mk.1 at 8.3 with M111, very similar to the Sho’T Kal Gimel (at 8.7). The only Chieftains worth playing is the Mk.10 (for the turret armor and L23).

Just had a full down tier. Looking at most of the tanks I was facing I could safely say this could be 8.3 and not be too broken, the mk 3 without a doubt. We could have been alright but they rejected our sources on the mk 5 getting a lrf because it was the mk5/2 that got it (it’s a designation and basically all mk5 a were mk5/2s which also allowed for the use of l23a1). But hey what do I know, I’m not gaijin….

I don’t like the look of the oliphant mk 1, dont mind the oliphant mk 2 but it is just a worse mk 10 at a higher br. The composite doesn’t mean much when everyone hits your turret ring anyway, even when hull down.

That’s a consequence of simplified code more than anything else as all two-piece ammo is that way.

W h a t.

The Olifant Mk.2 is the hidden gem of the SA TT. DM63, 2 Gen Gunner/Commander thermals and top tier optics; not a bad kit for 9.3

1. So sorry about your grandfather,dementia and Alzheimer are 2 of the things that destroy you more internally than externally
  2. I hope this isn’t the case, because otherwise we have a very big problem here

By saying things that are completely unrelated?

No offense, but i don’t take life lessons from someone like you

And at this point i don’t desire to agree on you on anything

The Olifant Mk. 2 is probably the best 9.3 ever, anytime i found one of them on the enemy team i was genuinely scared

The reason why it’s so rare is that after it there’s the TTD which is…not very good for most people. And since Britain is one hell of a grind,people prefer sticking to the Challenger line

Well the only way to disagree with me on everything is for you to exclusively defend Soviet/Russian military equipment.
As I’ll keep defending NATO equipment.
I’ll keep calling for all vehicles to be as correct as possible which include 2A7V, Chally 2, Ariete, Abrams, etc.

So good luck not agreeing on most things with me if that is what you desire.

No it’s a feature they gave us a while back, they just keep braking it. The challenger mk 2 and 3 are hit the hardest rn but the chieftain could use without explosives in the turret.

The TTD is life my man, that and the MTTD. Those two are the gems of the sa tree. The oliphant mk 2 just doesn’t do well, it’s fat and slow. And it may just be me but every time I’m hull down the enemy will always somehow hit my turret ring from 2km out. Even my friend acknowledges how unlucky I am in most games tbh.

Don’t you start spitting on my TTD or we’ll be having problems sir. Apart from the artificial nerf to the mantlet as per usual (I just love how gaijin couldn’t make it any worse due to it being such a tiny mantlet, bet the regret giving it to us). It’s simply amazing at 10.0. Only problem being the reload.

The T-80UD isn’t broken in and of itself it just represents the insane compression at this tier. It and the T-72B (K-1) should not be the same BR.

I mean it’s a 10.3 tank at 10.0. So not broken, just a money grab.

I think that title goes to one of the many 9.3 israeli MBTs (Merkavas 1/2B and Magachs 6). Probably the best one is the Gal Batash (M60A1) that gets NERA-ERA, X12 Thermals, DM63 and LWS/LRF.

The oliphant is let down by having a 105mm dart, sub par composite and it being based on a centurion frame. I love them to bits but the thing is an over weight mess. It’s 52 tons with 650 ho stock, even with a 1000hp engine there is a limit to how much more armour you can add. The chieftains ain’t much better. Only leyland could think up a two stroke diesel engine that’s super charged would be a great fit for a tank…. Who let them cook. Also they had the great idea during ww2 to use the a 348hp engine instead of the meteor engine in the Cromwell, you’ll be half to know basically all of them were promptly fixed soon after braking down.

Late 105mm APFSDS (M413 and M426/DM33 and DM63) perform better than Early 120/125mm APFSDS (3BM9, 3BM22, L23A1, DM13 and DM23), you can check this in protection analysis.

2 Likes

Don’t feel like it, dm63 a alright but I haven’t unlocked it yet and dm23 is pin. M111