Undo the nerf to the LAV

There is no gaslighting period.
I’m agreeing with you that Challenger 2 needs more addressing, as I’ve always stated for years.

Maybe because then they would have to finally look at the shatter stats for Russian shells lmao. Go have a look, it’s quite funny how bad they were irl compared to their insane angled pen due to the use of the pen calculator they use which states not to use for Russian shells specifically as it over states their angled pen.

1 Like

Yeah you see?i never claimed it,only claimed his arrogance regarding the AM-1 and the Strela

And i’m the one gaslighting all of you lmaoooo

Bro is definitely worsening his condition with me comment after comment 💀

1 Like

Weird of you to have a list of Britain fans, but you do you.

No about imate? I’m confused what your saying about him.

Matty’s posts all contain provocations; which is the definition of trolling.
Now he posts he’s the one gaslighting us.

Like no one said he was, and he just flat out posts it.
I don’t understand why he seemingly hates everyone.

But he never said anything about us being arrogant for wanting to fix the chally 2? So ether you misread what he put (which is fair enough). Or your the me gas lightning him? It’s all a bit confusing….

1 Like

Maybe iMatty and I are misunderstanding each other.
Perfectly plausible.
Cause you and I agree far more than we disagree.
All you and I have disagreed on so far is APDS, and nothing else.

There’s no gaslighting occurring in this topic either.
Even if he thinks his posts are gaslighting, his posts contain no gaslighting. No posts here contain gaslighting.
AKA He’s not gaslighting, and no one else is either.

The latter more than the former since SPOILER:i feel bad that Challengers pop up easily with one shot regardless of where you shoot, so i’m literally the last person to ever propose a nerf to the Challengers

But apparently, according ti Alcos,i said to you that the Challenger is too strong and a buff is not needed,thus gaslighting you.

I never claimed you made any statement on Challenger 2.
I only stated you attacked people that coincidentally support the improvement of Challenger 2.

Congrats, that’s my take. We’re literally in agreement.
What problem do you have then if we’re in agreement?

I apologize for my bad interpretation of your posts earlier. Attacking me clearly confused me.

Me: The knowledge I have is not me. I myself am not smart. Knowledge is free.
I trust people and believe people are sincere by default when stating opinions on matters that interest them.
Everyone is of sound mind.

None of those meet the definitions of the buzzwords you used.
Attacking me for having a different perspective on you for APDS makes no sense.
Literally never once instigated an attack against you, never had an issue with you.

Please stop, reading this gives me a stroke lol. What’s even going on at this point……

No i’m attacking you because you’re discrediting the opinion of MOST of the community without it ever realising.

You said a lot of things that barely held themselves,and when me or others pointed that you,you either started diverging your discourse or saying something like “i use APCR all the time and i’m good,use APCR and learn it” like it’s mandatory or something

On one hand i really want to just start quoting EVERYTHING you said to diverge the topic,from saying “you talked about the Chief Mk. 10” when i was talking about the Centurion,to you saying that i attacked other people here because they supported the Challenger 2
But honestly?i’m too tired, babysitting my hyperactive nephew of 2 years is less stressful than talking to a man like you,that throws the rock then hide the hand and gives the guilt to others

So yeah,i’m really tempted to create a script that censor your name from my viewpoint so that i’m not even curious to see the next arrogant thing you’ll write in this forum

1 Like

You never go full retard. Pulled a Biden half way through. Not meant to be political btw, or maybe it is because you don’t believe the poor man has dementia. Either way who cares I’m British, not like it’s gonna matter what I think.

1 Like

No wait i don’t understand this,could you explain to me this please?(Not angry,just confused at the meaning since my brain is tired)

You think Alvis has dementia or you’re saying that the POTUS might have dementia?

Having one plate on top of another is worse when facing basic AP rounds when compared to just having a singular plate of the same thickness.

This can be seen with the Jumbo and comparing to the M26. The Jumbo’s upper glacis is 101.6 mm total thickness, same as the M26’s, however it is composed of a 38.1 mm plate on top of a 63.5 mm plate. Against blunt AP rounds, like russian APHEBC, the arrangement of the Jumbo is plainly inferior to the M26’s, despite the fact that the Jumbo uses RHA rather than CHA, and is slightly more angled. That’s because each of the plates gets overmatched independently, leading to overall lower slope modifiers.

The opposite is true for rounds that have shattering enabled, however. It doesn’t matter if a plate is spaced from another or not, much like how each plate was overmatched separately, each plate applies a separate penetration decrease to early APCR and APDS rounds, so the Jumbo can stop stuff like the 17 pounder APDS if it is just slightly angled because the APDS round loses additional penetration after going through the 38.1 mm plate of armor, even though it’s welded directly on top of the 63.5 mm plate without any air gap.

2 Likes

He has something, looks like I’m watching my grandad whenever I see clips of him. But I was referencing the lack of readable sentence that you two were posting. Not in a bad way, but in a I genuinely couldn’t understand what you two were saying lol.

1 Like

No, I’m merely stating the knowledge makes APDS better; that’s all.
No discrediting.
If you think that is discrediting then school is discrediting what children think numbers are constantly.

Humility is all you need in life, Matty.

@Renamed62266
Well, you and I can continue to agree while Matty continues to attack.
I just hope they realize one day that you, myself, and him agree on far more than there’s reason to strife over.

Let’s put aside the shattering and everything else to do with apds. Do you think it does a lot of damage? We can hope for the aphe nerfs they talked about on the road map but realistically it’s not going to matter if apds is still in the sorry state it’s in in terms of damage alone. By all sources apds should act similarly to a solid shot round of similar calibre. And this is in terms of the barrel and not the sabot, so a 105mm sabot round should have similar damage and spall to a 105mm solid shot round. But in game it’s definitely less.

I think it does the damage I expect of it: Ammo rack, breech, or gunner+ as many other crew as possible.
Ideally I hit the ammo, which I usually do.
If I hit all 3 then fantastic.

1- Ammo.
2- Breech.
3- Crew.
That’s been my priority hit list since late 2018.