They didnt add the top tier sim decompression?

Gaijin now apparently believes that F-4 phantoms versus SU-27s and F-15s is fair??

2 Likes

they forgot to change the rotations or something like that…

ITS IMPOSIBLE TO PLAY

Maybe with the next rotation ? It was in the excel, so it will just be a matter of waiting

@Stona_WT Any update on this? The new BR brackets were not implemented in sim. 12.0 Is fighting 13.7 currently

1 Like

BR’s are new.

1 Like

that only changed the RB BR brackets

and RB is horrible to for planes like f4s, you can’t fight against f16, mirage 2000c, f14B!!!

its just incredible

i put in a bug report to see if this is intended or if it will switch to what they announced next bracket change

Still waiting for answer, sorry for the delay.

2 Likes

Looks like a typo for me.
Someone hit the 2 instead of 3. 😂
Should be fixed tomorrow, so never play on patch day is right again…

But Im glad that both german Mig 29s are playable again. Love these things

New brackets are already on the server. Battles in progress (with old values) will not be interrupted. New ones will be created with new brackets.

Sorry for the delay.

12 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you! :)

Is current EC bracket rotation table known and if so, where can it be seen?

I have made my own "BR Calendar, which you can use as well too: BR Calendar - Google Spreadsheets

Here the next few weeks:

Spoiler

…but the Sheets of course have more features. You can “open” the lines where I have added the aircraft per BR per country as well, for quick reference.

1 Like

What’s a bit of bummer is that 12.3 is what 11.0 was before, insofar as there is no rotation with this BR ats the top.

Meaning all those vehicles basically are always matched as 12.7:

• F-14A
  • Mirage 2000D-R1
  • Mirage 2000C-S4/S5
  • Su-25SM3
  • Harrier GR.7
  • MiG-21 Bison
  • JH-7A
  • F-4EJ Kai
  • F-15 Baz

12.3 is the new 11.0 …

BTW, Baz is 13.0

12.7 is really shit, you can’t join in Team A unlike you like bullying undernumbered Team B, and in Team B you have to go really far to find enemies even if they are outnumbering you … and when you reach there, radar misiles from several direcctions.

The only balanced matches seem to be everyone vs everyone, that I find quite crap.