These BR changes are absolutely ridiculous. Gaijin has zero clue what they're doing

Yeah, I vaguely remembered it being a cross between the A and F series Sabers, and mistakenly assumed that meant it had some advantages of both.

Nope. It’s literally just an F25 with the weaker engine of the A series. It has the same agility and same all flying tail as the F25, just worse thrust. And it’s at the same BR.

Yeah, but I was only comparing it to F-86A-5

Whatever, It is essentially A-5 Sabre but higher BR for somehow lmao.

Baldurs Gate isn’t even in the same genre of game as Warthunder. Of course it isn’t going to have any of that, it sells off of the story and gameplay since it’s an RPG based on a very successful franchise. Warthunder has no story, Warthunder only has vehicles and battlefields to play them on. Therefore you need a goal, something to work toward, or people will just get bored and quit. The grind could be viewed as Warthunders storyline, moving through the battlefield with each vehicle to earn the next and conquering the battlefield with each vehicle.

5 Likes

This confuses me about the playerbase, so maybe you can elaborate. Why would you play a game you don’t enjoy? Seems like a bad way to spend your free time if you aren’t getting any enjoyment out of it. Would it not be better to move on to something else?

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be in the same genre, plenty of games in the same genre as BD have all those things, plenty of games coming out with a $70 entry cost, season passes, DLC and cosmetic shops and whatnot.

An infinite grind, an infinite money sink is abhorrent design.

9.7 hard cap???

Ah yes lansen and FGA.9 meta.

Good days fr

I enjoy very specific aspects of it nowadays, but that enjoyment used to be immense. Every day I enjoy less and less about it as the devs further ruin the game more and more. Eventualy I will be gone as is natural for this sort of progression in a game. I am only sticking around half the time hoping the game ends up fixing itself.

I feel like I hit that wall in US ground. Rank 7 vehicles cost so much RP. I hit that wall in German air before I switched to ground this time. I’m excited to see the Aim-120s (and equivilent) come into the game and see the air br changes, but other than that I’m just trying to mix it up enough to have some fun.

All of my concerns are derived from balancing and theme which are not avoidable by simply changing how I play unfortunately.

They’ll destroy all subsonic jet and prop BRs before they let the top tier cash cow die. I agree with OP about being loud and vocal. Anyone who wasn’t already convinced should have seen definitively what works on Gaijin back in May of last year. Take note of it. Don’t bother with any worthless pleading or negotiating, or making reports or whatever, none of that has ever worked, you will only ever be ignored unless what you propose already suits their interests.

If we don’t get as loud as possible and do everything to undermine the game as publicly as possible until and only until all demands are met, nothing will get done, so that’s we have to do if we ever want something.

4 Likes

Have to lmao at 8.0 meteors now being the equals of Mig’s and Sabers in gaijins mind.

It was first time for playing MiG-15bis ISH after BR changes.

poor P-80s, Kikka :(

1 Like

how about the new hunter F6 being the same BR as the british hunter F1 which is worse in every single way ?

or as you say, the meteors being the same BR as sabers and migs which are also better in almost every way

you can fight 262 c2b and that should be the only 262 you fight f86 has no place fighting me262a1a and kikka

1 Like

quick recap c2b is rocket 262

First time? I wonder how much money i would have for every time someone said this kind of statement.