The SU-27SM might be the WORST top tier i have ever played

Its FM performs according to the documentation available, again, the Russians leaned heavily on the idea of a super maneuverable airframe, which the Su-27 is, until you run out of energy. The USA considered energy maneuverability to be of far greater importance, and that is reflected in both the F-15, 16.

His FM has nothing to do with reality at all

2 Likes

Yikes well this explains literally everything, and why the F15A is still 12.3br as well as why many US planes are undertiered.

The amazing part is how U.S. has high win rates from 4.7br-8.0br, yet still somehow has undertiered planes.

It’s quite safe to say that the majority of U.S. air players are literally as bad if not worse than German tankers.

13 Likes

Facts.

3 Likes

Well, something we are all over looking, is that it is NOT COMPETITIVE. Who cares about the history, we are playing a game here. They just pulled out an UPGRADED F-15C, not a early model F-15C, and threw that into the mix. They just need to add vehicles that are somewhat balanced with each other. F-15C is better in every way to the Su-27SM. The only gimmick the Su had was the HMD, and now the 15C has it, with TWICE the range. There just is no reason to play the Su-27SM, compared to everything else at top tier. It’s just not fun.

2 Likes

funny how i didn’t see this energy from ppl like you when the MiG-23MLD was absolutely stomping everything

4 Likes

As @Malekitth said it mostly due to how they now changed similar vehicles together, however there is one discrepancy with this, and thats the BRs of the American F4U-1A, and the Japanese F4U-1A, where I don’t remember when they changed Japanese F4U BR, but I’m sure it was after that BR balancing change.

It’s incredible how at this point in the game many people don’t know how to use the R-27ER and R-27ET.

The Su-27 and MiG-29 are still pretty maneuverable even at very low speeds (at least in sim). Imo the issue is more that players have a habit of overpulling because the nose authority is always there, which makes the airframes appear to be significantly worse at energy retention than they really are (speaking about sim).

1 Like

unfortunately su-27sm breaks wings in High G-force spin

“The Mig-23 suffers enough!”

As the Mig-23s FM is corrected after 3 YEARS

1 Like

i discovered TWS trick . click 10x± on H-Axis control

1 Like
Spoiler

This is all you need to know about working out FM, the plane breaks the wing when it rolls

1 Like

f-16C block 50 drag -6G without break . USA BIAS?

Maybe or a terrible setup.

Why? What made the R-77 so good in reality?

nothing, it’s just cope

3 Likes

now at subsonic speed

6 Likes

😁😁😁😆