The SU-27SM might be the WORST top tier i have ever played

Actually, it was in 1981. In 1977, it was not the Su-27 but the T-10 that made its first flight, and it was so bad that the Russians were horrified and completely redesigned it.

From what angle can I see the F-35 engine?

I’m not sure there was a need to defeat anyone. The MiG design bureau themselves suggested splitting the program into a heavy and a light fighter.

1 Like

Agree. The MiG-29SMT has even worse BVR experience bc that thing loses 200-300KPH on 1 90degree turn. R-77 also have one of the worst drag, pulls like a R-27 which isn’t great compared to the 20-50% better range aim120 or the 100-150% better pulling Mica in closerange. R-73 indeed suck mainly bc gaijin makes it wobble all over the place in short-mid range and makes it spin out when 20degrees off bore within 1km

3 Likes

The official flight was in 77.

How do I know.You won’t see him on the Su-57 either.

If you’re not sure then don’t write nonsense

1 Like

The T-10 and T-10S are different aircraft. The Russians themselves write about this.

Oops!

The name of the aircraft has not changed in any way, nor has the index. Once again, the first flight in 1977

Spoiler

You can shove this picture up your ass.Maybe you’ll get smarter

The name of the aircraft changed from T-10 to T-10S; these are factory indexes of the Sukhoi Design Bureau. The ‘Su-xx’ designation is given to an aircraft when it is ready for mass production. The development history of the Su-27 is well-known, so I don’t understand what you are arguing about. During the T-10 tests, additional information about the F-15 came in, and the Russians saw how far behind they were from their opponent and decided to redesign the aircraft from scratch.

I don’t understand why you’re so upset. I haven’t even mentioned such obvious things as the radar installed without tilt and the absence of a frameless canopy.

And those gaps between the fuselage and the air intake!

The name of the aircraft did not change in any way, as it was the Su-27 and remained.As for the index, it has not changed either, it was sent T10, not T11 or T12.When the F-15 came out, nothing changed and the Su-27 T10 met the requirement, but then Simonov intervened

Because this is the first flight prototype.
You won’t see anything on a production plane.
I see a radar blocker in the photo

He was probably an enemy of the people. He should have been shot in the GULAG.

Here are the production Su-57s, and I see the listed drawbacks on them. And the radar blocker is less effective than S-shaped intakes.

Spoiler

You have a problem with your head

Will there be any proof? And what do you see in the photos?

the fact that SU-27SM would look very good in the game with R-77-1 and with more negative resistance on the wing

the radar installed without tilt and the absence of a frameless canopy

he radar installed without tilt

proof

Here they are!

Spoiler

Su-27SM3 is comming?
Su-27SM3 has two additional stations under the wing and a much stronger airframe. The aircraft is equipped with new onboard radio-electronic systems and a wider range of applicable air weapons. The aircraft’s cockpit has multifunctional displays.[18]

What do attachment locks have to do with this? I circled the joint between the fuselage and the cone. As you can easily see, it is positioned without any tilt. Just like in your photos.

1 Like

This joint has nothing to do with radar

Spoiler

You still can’t figure it out with your stupid head.

Yes, yes. Prove it.

Spoiler

1 Like

Once again,

Spoiler

There was a trace of the radar

Lol. No, sorry, but what you’re circling are some spots on the cone.

1 Like

Considering how FM and rockets are set up, it won’t bring anything new.