The SU-27SM might be the WORST top tier i have ever played

Yeah. So why is the Su-27SM the worst top tier again?

2 Likes

You cannot produce something without having solid data on enemy vehicles.

If Russians had information about FX program it was only the surface, when F-15 showed up they had a chance to examine and fix the flaws on their designs to produce a proper counterpart.

You might not like to accept it but in order to counter something you need to learn its overall capabilities, directly or indirectly F-15’s first flight date actually gave benefits to Sukhoi.

Because its essentially a Su-27 with RWR upgrade and slightly better radar( for air rb).

Also current flight and R-77’s performance doesnt help much.

4 Likes

50G of overload looks great on paper. Unfortunately, in practice these rackets (R77) probably never achieve such results. Even when fired from a distance of 6 km, they can miss the target.

3 Likes

This was done, but later.But first it was necessary to win an internal competition

Gaijin does not know how to make FM, grid fins and TVC

And im never denying that part, im just saying Sukhoi-27 wasnt developed to counter F-15 originally cause both breau didnt have any idea what was f-15 going to be like until the first flight.

Original point was to develop next gen fighter to counter upcoming FX program.

Well, you finally get it.

Bruh…

Su-27 is a product from a program when the Soviet knew about the program that gave birth to the F-15 (Why they bother to know about F-15 since they just know that there will be something new and make a huge change to Air combat).

It the same case with AIM-54/AIM-120 on F-14 when they started the program for R-33/37

F4F ICE and Tornado F.3 after seeing this topic “LMAO”

3 Likes

i go F-16C with new ACM PD

waiting for Sukhoi Su-30.

Wrong topic buddzo

Although the Su-27SM in the game presents large speed losses in simple maneuvers that can still break its wings, it is still capable of eliminating targets efficiently in BR 13.0

If you are good with U.S top tier you are good with USSR top tier altough some buffs would not be bad

R-77 and IRST buff would be welcomed.

1 Like

even an ECM POD. how about that?

Sorbtsya_ECM pods
BANANA

I hope Russian top tier isnt left in this state for the next 3 months with r-77 losing speed and su27/mig29 being bricks and horrible at bvr

1 Like