The SU-27SM might be the WORST top tier i have ever played

funny how i didn’t see this energy from ppl like you when the MiG-23MLD was absolutely stomping everything

4 Likes

As @Malekitth said it mostly due to how they now changed similar vehicles together, however there is one discrepancy with this, and thats the BRs of the American F4U-1A, and the Japanese F4U-1A, where I don’t remember when they changed Japanese F4U BR, but I’m sure it was after that BR balancing change.

It’s incredible how at this point in the game many people don’t know how to use the R-27ER and R-27ET.

The Su-27 and MiG-29 are still pretty maneuverable even at very low speeds (at least in sim). Imo the issue is more that players have a habit of overpulling because the nose authority is always there, which makes the airframes appear to be significantly worse at energy retention than they really are (speaking about sim).

1 Like

unfortunately su-27sm breaks wings in High G-force spin

“The Mig-23 suffers enough!”

As the Mig-23s FM is corrected after 3 YEARS

1 Like

i discovered TWS trick . click 10x± on H-Axis control

1 Like
Spoiler

This is all you need to know about working out FM, the plane breaks the wing when it rolls

1 Like

f-16C block 50 drag -6G without break . USA BIAS?

Maybe or a terrible setup.

Why? What made the R-77 so good in reality?

nothing, it’s just cope

3 Likes

now at subsonic speed

6 Likes

😁😁😁😆

Actually, it was in 1981. In 1977, it was not the Su-27 but the T-10 that made its first flight, and it was so bad that the Russians were horrified and completely redesigned it.

From what angle can I see the F-35 engine?

I’m not sure there was a need to defeat anyone. The MiG design bureau themselves suggested splitting the program into a heavy and a light fighter.

1 Like

Agree. The MiG-29SMT has even worse BVR experience bc that thing loses 200-300KPH on 1 90degree turn. R-77 also have one of the worst drag, pulls like a R-27 which isn’t great compared to the 20-50% better range aim120 or the 100-150% better pulling Mica in closerange. R-73 indeed suck mainly bc gaijin makes it wobble all over the place in short-mid range and makes it spin out when 20degrees off bore within 1km

3 Likes

The official flight was in 77.

How do I know.You won’t see him on the Su-57 either.

If you’re not sure then don’t write nonsense

1 Like

The T-10 and T-10S are different aircraft. The Russians themselves write about this.

Oops!

The name of the aircraft has not changed in any way, nor has the index. Once again, the first flight in 1977

Spoiler

You can shove this picture up your ass.Maybe you’ll get smarter