The Su-25T is the most insufferable plane to grind

Where do you get your data? 50G? wtf bro is not an aim9x

how long have you been playing?
the 11km is not effective range. it is optimum maximum travel distance. you fire from 3km to the rear aspect of a moving target at mach 1+ at very high altitude and the missile goes after the target travelling a max of 11km before self destruction. thats it.

EXACTLY, YOU SEE how you contradict yourself? The r73 is not going to kill someone at 30km or 20km, AND YOU KNOW IT, but you keep exaggerating everything just because you don’t want them to add the r73 as a place, not even to the su25t which is a slow and clunky plane.

you forget that it is all aspect. i am neither contradicting myself nor exagerating.
i have already came to a respectful understanding with users of the SU 39 WHO paid money to play that thing.
and they agree seperate BR is the solution. NOT a new missile that grants you two free kills. you are not entitled to those kills. giving it new missiles isnt going to help it survive more.

yeah yeah LIKE THE AIM-9L, R60M, PYTHON3, MAGIC 2…

i have already came to a respectful understanding with users of the SU 39 WHO paid money to play that thing.

Look look, with all due respect my friend, it doesn’t matter to me whether or not you have reached an understanding with those who bought the su39. Here the situation is NOT the same, the SU39 is a premium aircraft that comes with all the modifications developed and purchased, while the su25t is a airliner that YOU have to grind then buy and develop each of its modifications.

Why do you put the “WHO” in capital letters here?, because they paid to have the plane instantly, do they have more rights to decided than those who developed the line version?

What do you say, no missile in the game guarantees you two sure kills, NOT EVEN THE R27ER WITH ITS 5.8MACH, you fly low and that’s it. You just overreact a lot.

Of course, what do you say, if you have a decent missile that can kill that mig 29 that comes to kill you, then you survive longer lmao

that isnt going to protect you from the R27ER, nor any other missile. and the mig 29 can flare it away if the R73 is introduced in a nerfed version as you wish it to be. so really what is the benefit?
NOTHING

Thanks, i wonder if gaijin will try their best to make all the missiles historically accurate in terms of performance where they have any sort of lack of info, or if they will try to balance things by nerfing things/buffing things on a per missile basis.

I complain about it, i should have included it in this comment

1 Like

A balance is needed. Too strong and theyll wipe out everything. To weak and you might as well not bother taking them. When i was learning top tier, back when the FGR2 didnt even have skyflash. I was told to evade a heatseeker, you needed to dump flares, throttle down, break hard. You had to do something. At the moment its press one button and keep going. So id say about that strong, you need to do something defeat it, but that it can be defeated.

As less and less information becomes available, theyll definetly need to make some objective choices. Not too strong but also not too weak. Br decompression would certainly help too. Red-tops and 9Ls can easily be found in the same match and that is just kinda crazy to me

You have answered yourself about why many are concerned about R-73s.

Attack aircraft meant for GRB have a BR balanced for GRB. This means in ARB they are either too low, like the A6, A10 or Su25, or they sit too high like the Su39, Su25T, Su-17 or Jaguar Gr1. Id even put the Tornado Gr1 in the too high list.

Until such time that ARB and GRB have decoupled BRs or BRs are determined by loadout not airframe. Then many jets will continue to suffer in ARB. Id much rather see attacker sit too high and struggle, than have a free time and you are right. Those that are low and get easy kills should go up, or have their All aspects replaced with decent rear aspects 9Ls > 9Gs.

For every reason you hate the A6 at 10 with 4x 9Ls is also why i and others have such trepedation about the Su25T with R73s. They would in all likelyhood be just as strong.

Especially with many jets still handicapped due to missing features or ahistorical CM counts, then extreme caution needs to be taken with regards to adding the next gen of high IRCCM off-bore sight missiles. 9M included. The game also handles IR seekers poorly and they need improvement too. Whilst my experience is with the 9L, those same improvements would be applied to the R-60 as well. Greatly increasing their strength