The snail hates you

Quote the post you made in this thread where you criticized War Thunder

2 Likes

The community doesn’t understand the community.

3 Likes

Right here; criticizing Gaijin for allowing the rocket bug to exist.
A compliment to the bug fix is a criticism to the bug existing to begin with.

If we want to discuss my other criticisms of War Thunder rather than this specific topic of Gaijin allowing people to abuse rockets for so long; we can take those discussions to DMs.

Most conspiricies make sense honestly.

2 Likes

I think the snail should only make map changes once a year only and fully announce them all or raise a vote.They should have a map rotaion of all maps and seperetre maps above 8BR

Alter BR on older vehicles once year only or stop it altogether to create stability and ease of line ups.

Do zero nerfing of anything unless it is full announced.

If they want everybody at top tier then let them make their way to it unhindered instead of having to buy $60 premiums they can’t use for an elite direct entry.

Gaijin create paranoia and a lack of trust in the Devs and the company.
Gaijin only implement changes they want irrelevant of what is said by the public on their own forum.

I know Alvis as the prime critic of Gaijin is with us all on this.

@Ladies_Man_217
I’ve only played 2 hours a day.
There are better games like Factorio.

lol This is a very unpopular and bad take.

I agree; good thing they already do this.

The only reason people are this upset is because the easy button for milking bases for RP and SL have been turned off. Bombing still works, you just are not getting the over payout that rockets were giving. Did i rocket bases, yup sure did. I took advantage when i could. Am i upset they have turned off the faucet? no not really. I do think people are making a mountain out of a mole hill on the changes.

2 Likes

I’m not saying Alvis is an Alien but …he’s an Alien.

1 Like

Yeye that’s why you got every nation spaded.

I learned the meta research methods and used them from 2020 through 2023.
I could tell you if you want. I personally don’t care that you’ve falsely accused others of being things they’re not, cause if it makes your progression easier more power to you to ask.

1 Like

Like I asked elsewhere,show me where they announced making wire fences in Cargo port all but indestructible. I’m just genuinely interested to see the announcement so I know it’s not a bug.

Someone gave me a testimony about it a few minutes ago. Definitely a bug if true.

playing the devils advocate, and having the ability to see things from other points of view are beneficial to everyone not just a specific profession.

@Ladies_Man_217
Defending fixes to the issues that harm players =/= defending the game blindly.

Actually that would be very helpful since I play 2-3 hours on Fri-sun.

For ground vehicles: Stick near team mates, control capture points, assists matter as much as frags do.
For air: Ground targets, bases, PVP in that order is highest to lowest rewards per hour.
Some aircraft are easier to fly than others as well, that’s going to be rank dependent as well as preferred flying dependent.

@BigStuntmanMike
The Mirage 2000 topic where I noted many of the Mirage 2000’s issues, the bug reports I endorsed and wrote about the Mirage 2000, as well as endorsing new features that would assist the Mirage 2000 such as separate flare & chaff…

All critiques.

1 Like

Thanks man. This will definitely help.

nah its a nice change, finally can strikers/bombers get bases and not stupid fighters

1 Like

A nice fix to where rocket users can’t meme on bombers with their extra speed.

Okay you teeling ppl to not use multi role planes as a mutli role plane XD. If I give A “fighter” the possebility to attack armored ground targets why can’t I use it for that? This is why they have weapons for ground attack. BUT okay not everyone thinks so far

1 Like