The snail hates you

I never once said any of what you claimed about multirole aircraft.
I from the start specified interceptor-like fighters, such as those without bomb loads like J35XS.

It has rockets to attack armored targets so no multirole?

It was designed as an interceptor.
Rockets for infantry was allowed, but never used.
It’s no different to the F-104C really. The rockets don’t make it multi-role inherently.
In the F-104C’s case, that was to make it nuclear weapon capable, the fact you could use standard bombs as well was a consequence of making it nuclear weapon capable.

And you certainly shouldn’t be using rockets against a base.
Howizers is the best use case, but with the J35XS the best research method has always been PVP.

This is a good thing. It allows slower aircraft to actually get to bases and bomb them without having it stolen by an F-4C or J35XS.

Meanwhile the aforementioned fighter aircraft are forced to play as fighters.

1 Like

I mean why did gajin take so much time to fix this “rocket bug” ? And fixing it right after the sales feel some kinda criminal. I never bought a high tier premium but thinking of that makes me feel bad for the players who bought that. You can’t expect everyone to be good at the game because it takes time and who wants to spent half a year just to understand and play the game nearly good so it makes fun. Still i don’t understand it, Many ppl want easy kills but want the braindead rocket bombers to start using thier brain and be effective for the match? Doesn’t make sense but okay

1 Like

There were two sales between it being reported and it getting fixed.
Bugs are fixed, some take longer than others.
Any conspiracy theories are wrong.
J35XS was never advertised as anything other than a fighter, an interceptor. If you thought anything else, it wasn’t because of Gaijin’s language.

For starters… enough of this kindergarten playground nonsense… just because you are losing the debate, does not mean you can insult members… and that goes for everyone…

Everyone is entitled to their criticism and opinions here… just because it does not align to your own criticism and opinions does not mean they are paid staff…

Some players do know how to play the game, and understand the technical side of things you know ?

Thread Cleaned up…

5 Likes

Alvis is an alien though : )

Oh yeah, Pacifica reminded me about what I wanted to say.

Just cause my critiques are written my way, and said critiques are of different issues; they are still critiques of the game.

My father taught me to compliment people when they fix an issue; that way they get a reinforcing feeling about doing the thing you want them to.
Me complimenting Gaijin every bug fix? I want them to continue bug fixing as well as show my support for bug fixes.
Me complimenting Gaijin when they introduce separate flare and chaff? Same reasons.

I’m not the most articulate person, but I do my best.

3 Likes

To use your warped logic Alvis .Most people who attack this game on here do so to defend it and protect it because they love it as it is or rather as it was.They have put a lot of time and maybe money into it. Dont forget that.

1 Like

Eddie, every retort I made was to people accusing my critiques of being defenses.
It’s probably not the best way to respond to those accusations…
All I can do is keep playing, keep thinking about aspects that are good enough, and those that could use improving.

A growing document full of my personal ideas, as well as ideas others have written that I agree with.
All for preparation of the next feedback form.

2 Likes

“Most people who attack this game on here do so to defend it and protect it because they love it as it is or rather as it was.”

Most people who care about the game and the direction it is going… People who attack the game are a different matter entirely… Haters are gonna Hate…

For those who care about the game and the direction it is going, then thats what this Forum is all about in the first place, to voice their criticism and opinions in peace

The problem is tho, somethings maybe broken and or not working correctly and or give unfair advantage… and people like to exploit that… and they tend to get angry when their exploit is fixed

“They have put a lot of time and maybe money into it. Dont forget that.”

No one has forgotten that… we still have players that have not paid a cent too, and still enjoy the game… but again, somethings maybe broken and or not working correctly and or give unfair advantage… and some for whatever reason hate certain “fixes” and hate Gaijin for fixing things…

On one hand they want Gaijin to fix things, on the other hand they want broken things or exploits to remain open…

1 Like

Well… any way… the topic is a duplicate of a existing topic, so should use this one for feedback / criticism

Thanks guys!

1 Like