The recent reward picture of F-16 destroying JH-7 is beautiful

Take the context and think about it real hard. Take a look around you, note everybody else who is clearly (/s) attacked, whether it be personally or secondhand, and then reapproach the context with the proper intent.

Again, if you want to take things without context…

Where? This one isn’t even me being mad, I mean can you provide the link? I have a memory of this happening but I can’t find the topic.

Oh this one. I stand by that.

Did anybody say you were mad?

Again, you don’t seem to stand by context. Take it however you’d like, it’s your feelings that you’re hurting.

Everyone here seems to perceive it in a racist context before your explanation, so I think you should simply apologize instead of arguing

This one is pretty funny come on lol :D

Apologize for? If you can’t take context and an exclamation with its due meaning, that’s not something to apologize for.

If you people are really that insitant on exacerbating a non-issue, I’ll edit it to go into extreme detail as to what I meant.

Whatever. I’ll let it slide this time, I have better things to do, but also, I am a CH so following & enforcing rules is kinda in the job description. I’ll let slide 1 last time but my serious recommendation to you is to, after you type something, think for a moment. Think before you send it. Even if you disagree with the rule, it is still the rule and I highly suggest you think about those rules before you send something.

it was kind of funny but it is also kinda my fault because I misunderstood what they were trying to say.

2 Likes

I’ve asked you twice now for the rule, still waiting.

I did? It’s clear you haven’t after inflating the non-issue.

“The” unnamed rule, got it.

I sent it already, here it is again.

reasonable

And… Which?

It’s clear outside help is needed on that, seeing your history of rash aggression.

This part.

1 Like

Got it, thanks.

I’m done anyway. It’s 2:21 A.M. and I’m tired. I’m going to go sleep.

1 Like

L + functioning human being + sleep is for the weak

1 Like

Damn. You’ve beaten me. I have no defense against this.

1 Like