The recent reward picture of F-16 destroying JH-7 is beautiful

Yeah, even I have no clue what that is.
Granted, not even the mask I use is the same as in this pic. Can’t say much on the general attire. It looks to me as if the fastener is insanely loose and the edge of the strap covers it from this angle, and that makes sense as the free portion of the strap used to tighten it matches up with the others.

The new explosion still has all of these, and it honestly seems more of a cartoonish style than any ignorance or lack of effort. If it just looked like a basic-bitch poof, what’s the point in looking at it?

You can see the same style release latch on the right side, too, though it’s cut off on the bottom border.
I honestly have no clue why it’s that low, it may have something to do with the jank outfit.

Doesn’t quite look like it’s coming off of the seat itself, though the detail in the picture is horrible. It looks to be this wire, from the image I sent earlier.

I don’t mean the release hatch. I mean that this

is objectively not even remotely close to this:

it was proven to be AI and was fixed after it was called out LMAO nice gaijin glazing.

Here is the PFP they tried to pass off as “AI”
that was the original LOL, reddit sucks often but they aren’t wrong about this

1 Like

Yes, that’s the release latch. Much like the lap-straps on an airliner, that’s the small metal latch you pull to unbuckle it.
You can see the same thing on the opposite side, though it’s cropped out.
That large metal piece you see can also be seen on the opposite side.

What?

They’re mad at you after you already said that you didn’t realize that you didn’t realize that it actually was AI. They ignored the entire part where you said this:

1 Like

Fun :3

1 Like

I can’t believe how people these days are so unaware of the most simple rules of etiquette lol

2 Likes

I can’t believe how people these days are so unaware of indirect comments made for the purpose of humor.

a) it’s against forum rules to say that, regardless of if you intended it as a joke
b) there is no possible context in which “f*ck indians” is any form of funny or acceptable

1 Like

Which forum rule would that be?

Am I saying it to ostracize any group / religion / race? Or am I saying it as an expression akin to “who cares about indian aircraft”?

Just say it like “damn Indians, gimme my F-16”, I mean I don’t care but there are many fellow players who are Indian in the forum

Official forum rules.

Fun fact: “fck indians" carries an entirely different meaning than "fck indian aircraft.” You did not say “f*ck indian aircraft”

I know it’s in italics, not meant to be that way. Forum markup rules, thats what asterisks do.

Kewl

Did I say “Fuck indian people”, either? No? Huh…

some contexts can cause misunderstandings

1 Like

The context of it was on the changes to the PFP, so I’m not sure why people would take offense to it.

The argument is not about if you said “f*ck” or not (although that is also a violation of forum rules), the argument is that you said it about indians, not indian aircraft. Please describe to me what other group that could refer to other than indian people? (this is a rhetorical question, I don’t actually care what your answer is) And seriously, you are toeing the line of me going to get an actual moderator involved. I suggest you apologize and stop right now.

Again, do you mind pointing it out?

I didn’t say it about indians, I said it about the implementation of Indian aircraft in a PFP that was already centered around F-16s presumably shooting down a JH-7.
Like I said, if I meant it towards Indian people, I would have pointed out indian people as the topic of my exclamation. I didn’t.

Jaguar IS?

Bully me into it if you want, you seem to be the only one taking offense to it. I’ve already shown my intent in the message, and that the way you interpreted it was horribly off of what was implied.

This is already the second time you’ve exacerbated non-problems, and in the last few days alone. Hell, the last one was on a sexual topic.
How many other people do you bait into this?

What you are saying here does not jive with this:

Anyway I gave you your last warning so I’m gonna send this off to an actual mod now