the coping yap has gone gotten so unlogical that I can understand it anymore
Just gonna have to disagree with this one, unless they drastically decrease player count to no more than 4v4 and make all missile options stock and or make arcade rewards an actual good way to grind and not piss poor
You should start a poll thread; discussing it is pointless.
There’s no good reason to remove multipath from the game IMO.
Signed, an altitude addict.
Removing realism… I see, very brave.
Enemy markers isn’t unrealistic, that’s purely a type of communications simulation.
I’ll play simulator for no markers.
Bring back multipathing to 100m.
I might be unlucky but most times I try to multipath, I regret it. Last time was above water which is even easier, and I got slapped by an AIM-120C5. I was flying at 30-40m. Most of my airframe structure was black/red
For me I only rely on it if the enemy is at low altitude too launching their missiles. If the missile comes from high up I don’t trust it.
But when I am shooting down at someone multipathing I rarely get any hit. Might be selection bias but I feel like I really have been unlucky when I am the one multipathing.