The multipath should be deleted

Then just say you want MP removed and knock off with the pretending to want it still for some things that wouldnt actually be able to utilize it. You are effectively removing MP if you make the optimal height 10-20m off the ground.

Allowing people to just get away with avoiding missiles for free by sitting at 30m alt is one of the reasons why the average player sucks

Why bother learning how to notch when you can just sit at X alt and be mostly fine

?
Why?
They’re not the same thing

  • Give every man and his dog 12 missiles + radar that provides perfect DL
  • Turbobuff all the missiles, already good ones as well
  • Remove MP

Can you imagine the shitstorm hitting the forum on the day this happens?

1 Like

This isn’t how the game currently works

The game already gives bad players too many free wins already. We need to raise the skill floor so people start getting “gud”

That is how it ends up working

30m ralt gives them the ability to be an idiot and avoid missiles for free unless they’re launched from top-down and don’t get notched

Lowering the alt removes their ability to avoid missiles for free without taking damage
It will still be possible, but now you can’t just expect to survive launches without some form of immediate punishment

That’s why I want to lower the mp alt
Players are then forced to notch, or risk taking a lot of damage unless the missile is launched from co-alt.
This makes it possible to still force a dogfight if both players are at lower altitudes as well as not cucking top tier nuke carriers the moment an ARH SAM sees them

The entire point is punishing people for relying on free win mechanics

I’ve died to missiles coming at 0 degrees on the horizon while I was at 30m the entire time. The missile ground-skimmed the entire way then hit me. MPing is not fully reliable even in the best of circumstances. It’s also pitifully easy to just fire the missile above the target to any degree and most times it connects if they try to do nothing other than MP.

Fixed this for you

1 Like

image
Don’t misquote me

I can do that too

Lowering the alt punishes over-reliance on multipathing while still letting it exist for certain scenarios
That’s the entire point

I didn’t. Re-read what I said/did.

image

It doesn’t though. You just effectively remove it as a viable tactic.

1 Like

Right

Yeah, it’s not supposed to be viable to multipath as your main defense method in air battles
Multipath is one of the many reasons why players still can’t notch

Why notch when <60m alt gives you the ability to win for free

Going to ask you once to knock this off. It’s childish. You can clearly see I did not misquote you in my post. I provided both the original and the edit in the same post.

And you can’t do that right now.

It still is way more viable than it should be
Half the team at least is still multipathing in ARH brs

In your opinion. I think it’s ridiculous to think this when its so easy to get around MP and MP itself is inherently unreliable even in the best of circumstances.

Also not my experience. Majority of players climb well past 4km

It’s not unreliable enough

As I’ve said about 20x here, and I’m about done responding, your changes would turn it from “50/50” reliability to “10/90” or even “5/95” reliability and effectively remove it. It would cease to ever be used as a tactic.

And as I’ve said

That’s the point
You should never be allowed to just mp missiles and get away with 0 damage

You should at least receive punishment in the form of taking damage

1 Like

Find the problem:

I have confidence you will eventually figure out you’re saying two entirely different contradictory messages.

1 Like

But You can’t just use it anywhere theirs obstacles in game? and for maps that don’t have obstacles you’ll most likely need MP due to the fact of some of them not having cover or even the fact that some jets don’t have a high CM capacity. Also if I’m not wrong isnt 60m barely enough to turn left or right in without passing 60m as the plane would try to level out.