The issue of "PVE" matches

yep they start up and drive in circles on the airstrip only seen them in high tier, probably because it’s easier to wheel steer compared to lower tiers

I dont think that works anymore. Though I think that was more a way to just not get kicked for sitting AFK. At least i’ve not seen it in a while

@Killjoy2142 @Morvran
thanos was right…

1 Like

PVE matches immediately drop off once the event is over but those bots are coming around more and more

Yeah, the bugged AFs stopped them for a while. but now they are fixed…

Yeah, hopefully they see the issue and don’t gut sim because of it, I love flying CAS and hate flying in RB an AB

1 Like

I think it would be easy to deal with as well. Disable rockets from damaging AFs. If a player damages an AF say 3 times in a row without taking any other action. It just disabled activity gains for that player. Until they’ve spent X amount of time dealing with other targets. that might be spending 5-10 minutes bombing bases. But it would block the botters.

Should especially take note of players that die within 30 seconds of damaging an AF multiple times in a row.

Repeated activity blocks within a few days create an automated report.

1 Like

If the only way that CAS players can be relevant is to play in lobbies that are de-facto engineered for grinding then they probably were not that relevant. That is completely ignoring the fact that CAS is DOMINANT in Ground RB and Ground SB to the point that a lot of players have been betting for a tank only mode for years.

The fact that the majority of the players that are playing Air SB are just farmers detracts from the playability of the game mode. It is no different than going into Naval battles and expecting an interesting naval warfare based game and finding out your team is just Moffets ramming the nearest island because they are ran by a bot script.

Instead of being it’s one game mode…sim is just a refuge for grinders that cannot be bothered to play in their preferred game mode. As a result our whole entire economy suffers because it’s based around Gaijin factoring in willful or de-facto manipulation in order to skew averages lower.

On top of that it keeps other players from even becoming interested in the game mode because most battle ratings ranges are just limited to “PvE or farm PvE players that might be bots…or might as well be bots”.

Nobody that otherwise might be interested in this game mode is remotely interested because it’s a mode that is predominantly dominated by small lobbies of PvE grinders.

1 Like

thankfully CAS players that actually play CAS can make or break a game by hitting ground battles and convoys, but they need support from fighters in high tier otherwise they will almost always get shit on. until you get to multirole fighters like the f16 and so on.

shit before the missile bug I routinely got thunderer and tsunami damn near every match.

plus I suck ass at tanks won’t ever get the chance to enjoy it the way I like since I fly vr with joystick

1 Like

CAS might be strong in GRB. But you sitll have to play GRB. On average i’d have to get 4, maybe 5 kills at least before I could take out a Torando Gr1 with DUMB bombs. cant even imagine what I would need to take out a Gr7 with AGMs.

If you dont want to play tanks. Or are plane only like a lot of players actually are (not everyone likes tanks, Im not that much of a fun currently) then what? That eliminates GRB and GSB?

50% of top tier britain currently is ground attack. 4/5 of the aircraft I expect to see added to britain next are ground attack aircraft. Britain is probably not going to get a competitive top tier fighter for at least another 2 years in the form of the Typhoon/ SHar FA2 might be good, but will probably be outclassed still and playing on teh defensive.

That leaves the Tornados, Jaguars and Harriers. 2/3 are unplayable in ARB. and none are fun in ARB.
GRB is not really viable. and thats glossing over the fact that you’d have to deal with Pantsirs which kill you 100% of the time. GSB, maybe, but the lobbies are random and not always avaialbe. So now what?

Only option is ASB. Combine with my HOTAS and its amazing fun. Sure, would love a good dogfight, but need something that can actually dogfight to be added to top tier first. So until then, im enjoying flying at 50ft evading enemy fighters and lofting bombs onto ground targets.

You can literally play Ground SB without ever jumping into a tank.

yeah but anytime I try to play ground SB that shit is abandoned

2 Likes

What is this nonsense you guys are on about, this is actually about Sim EC being abused by people coordinating…

All of your excuses and made up reasons are nothing more than just muddying of the water and obscuring the facts of the matter.

Do you not at least require a tank in the line up though?

That’s just a bold faced lie.

You Can’t bomb properly in SB. For that you would need proper bombers and proper bombing mechanics. ou can RB bomb in SB… Which in itself is a reason to exlude this.

SB is supposed to be for simmers, everyone not doing it should get a platform.

That’s fine isn’t it?

It is ground simulator.

You either play ground or a Simulator, since tanks are arcade this can only be done by flying a plane. People only spawning bombers and helicopters though… Those have no interest in either and should indeed be banned.

But to be honest since tanks are purely arcade even in SB the entire mode should be scrapped.

no the players did not force gaijin to raise the economy. the players had to force gaijin to lower the economy.
it’s not about abuse but about rip-off on the part of gaijin.

1 Like

And it would be Gaijin who should to blame. If the grind don’t takes years then there won’t be that much PvE players as well as bots. But Gaijin were determined to make players, not only “normal” players but also PvE and bots, suffer by nerfing income. Don’t you think it is Gaijin who have the problem?

EULA shouldn’t be the shield of Gaijin’s exploiting. If the income is normal and grind won’t take years, which means at least 5 or 10 times of the current income, I would no doubt against going PvE players because anyone would get what they want normally and PvE would be meaningless. But as the incredibly low income I would understand them for relieving from cyber slavery. Besides it’s not like “only prem can do so”, everyone can choose to go peace. If anyone gets sicked of the despairing grind they can join. And they can leave and choose PvP as well. I don’t think there are people who enjoys taking years to get the vehicle they want, rather than months or even weeks, as the game should be.

1 Like

It is player problem. PvE behaviour led to nerfs and made it hard to make break even for regular players.

1 Like

The income nerf started way earlier than the PvE issues. It’s more likely their propaganda caused the nerf, PvE or bot or what are only excuses. Even they dont exist the income will decrease as well